Several new gas supply contracts and projects have been announced in response to concerns about east coast gas supply....
boilers, stack environmental emissions monitoring and reporting (U.S. EPA CEMS), or flue gas/scrubber balancing, will find an optimal solution in...
Panel success for Zinfra with WaterNSW September 13, 2017
Zinfra has secured a position on the WaterNSW asset replacement panel, known as ...
Beyond the risk matrix September 13, 2017
By Dane Boers, Senior Reliability Engineer, ARMS Reliability For more than a dec...
NHP lights the path in LED technology September 13, 2017
NHP brings to market the EXEL-L and the EVL High Bay LED lighting ranges from Co...
Corrosion challenges facing utility companies September 12, 2017
By Wes Fawaz, Executive Officer, Australasian Corrosion Association (ACA) My org...
Redesigned Flat Pin Plug improves versatility and optimises performance September 11, 2017
NHP is pleased to introduce the newly redesigned ISO 3 Flat Pin Plugs offering, ...
- Six new water treatment plants for Tasmania https://t.co/5PNFWSz3Ga 03:00:02 PM September 18, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender awarded for QLD rooftop solar farm https://t.co/oZTwrkfevc 01:00:02 PM September 18, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Early results for Adelaide's smart water https://t.co/SHRQH5o51I 11:29:08 AM September 18, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New solar project for Victoria https://t.co/YSfUMvncDi 03:00:01 PM September 15, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exploring the future of the Internet of Things https://t.co/ue7h3x91hX https://t.co/fylZwHEUSx 01:00:01 PM September 15, 2017 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite