The 13th WIOA NSW Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition will be held from 3-4 April 2019 at the Orange PCYC.
The event program includes:
- Over 22 speakers over two days on a range of topics relating to the water industry
- Over 100 of the world’s leading companies will be on display
- NSW/ACT Best Tasting Tap Water competition grand final to be held at 12.30pm on Wednesday 3 April
- Inaugural WIOA NSW Main Tapping competitions will be held around 10.30am on Wednesday and Thursday
- See the latest in treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, water supply, reclaimed water or biosolids, project management, asset management, development and application of new technologies, training and safety issues from the world’s leading companies.
If you’re an operator, manager, engineer, consultant or professional or someone who is working in the water industry or just has an interest in water, then this is a must attend event.
To see the full program and download the delegate registration forms go to: http://wioaconferences.org.au/nsw/nsw-delegates/
Lauren ‘LJ’ Butler is the Assistant Editor of Utility magazine and has been part of the team at Monkey Media since 2018.
After completing a Bachelor of Media, Communications and Professional Writing at the University of Wollongong in 2014, and prior to writing about the utility sector, LJ worked as a Journalist and Sub Editor across the horticulture, hardware, power equipment, construction and accommodation industries with publishers such as Glenvale Publications, Multimedia Publishing and Bean Media Group.