If you’re an operator, manager, engineer, consultant or professional in the water industry, the 2017 Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition, held at the Exhibition Park in Canberra on 29 and 30 March, is a must attend event.
The event will feature:
22 speakers over two days on a range of topics relating to the water industry, including:
- Keynote Address by Dr Kirsty McCulloch from the Human Systems Group examining Fatigue Management at work and in life
- Stuart Wilson from the Water Services Association of Australia (WSAA) presenting on the challenges of managing more complex water systems in the future
- Over 130 of the world’s leading companies will be on display
- A dedicated session on backflow prevention
- The latest in treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, water supply, reclaimed water or bio-solids, project management, asset management, development and application of new technologies, training and safety issues from the world’s leading companies
For the full program and to register, visit wioaconferences.org.au/.