The annual 2020 NSW Water Industry Operations Conference & Exhibition is organised by the Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) and is a must-see event on the New South Wales water industry calendar.
The conference aims to promote the best practice in water management by building the knowledge, skills and networks of operators.
The conference and exhibition feature:
- 22+ speakers over two days on a range of topics relating to the water industry
- Industry forum on water reuse
- The latest 100+ of the world’s leading companies on display
- Ixom 2020 Best Tasting Tap Water in NSW/ACT competition & WIOA NSW Main Tapping competition
- Opportunities to listen to the experience of others through the latest “operational” technical and research based through presentations
- The chance to view and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment, products and services with suppliers and trade consultants
- Opportunities to update knowledge and skills through interaction with fellow water industry employees
This is a must see event for operators, managers, engineers, consultants, professionals, or for those working in the water industry and even for those simply interested in water.
The exhibition is free to attend for anyone with an interest in the water industry such as plumbers, miners, food and beverage employees and contractors.
Gain insights in the latest technological developments at the WIOA Conferences and Exhibitions – the perfect platform to meet and liaise with leading figures in the water industry.
Register now here.
This partner content is brought to you by Water Industry Operators Association (WIOA). For more information, visit www.wioa.org.au.