The Smart Energy program returned to Melbourne for its second year running, culminating in a Demo Day that took...
Link-Seal Mechanical Pipe Seal, the non-corrosive system providing long-term leak protection and structural integrity, was successfully installed in the...
The Western Australian Government Department of Communities: Housing is seeking tenders for the design and construction of a new...
Melbourne Water is trialling new Internet of Things (IoT) technology to replace its existing radio transmitters used to relay...
Leading-edge technology “from outer space” that optimises irrigation will be among hundreds of products and solutions showcased during Irrigation Australia...
The Queensland Government has released Australia’s first guide to installing electric vehicle (EV) chargers for property owners, planners and...
A water utility in Victoria has installed a new solar-powered sewer system to provide environmentally friendly toilet facilities at...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
The biggest names in energy storage come together in Sydney April 16, 2019
The Australian and international energy sector will meet in Sydney from 13–14 ...
Mackay Regional Council’s commercialisation success with MiWater April 3, 2019
Mackay Regional Council has just signed a multi-million-dollar commercialisation...
Hope for transformation in the energy sector remains March 26, 2019
According to Simon Holmes à Court, the work being undertaken by the industry t...
13th WIOA NSW Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition March 26, 2019
The 13th WIOA NSW Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition will be he...
The cloud for smart processes March 13, 2019
The process industry is facing a digital transition to the ‘smart factory’. ...
- @aglenergy has secured the right to develop, own and operate a 250MW pumped hydro energy storage project in South A… https://t.co/tayePJT9YO 02:19:47 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to aglenergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Federal Government has allocated $4.7 million to strengthening innovation and science links with China to addre… https://t.co/0h42N1XO3K 02:16:20 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A number of Australian water companies have joined with water companies from across the world to form the World Wat… https://t.co/xef8OjSRF6 02:07:01 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Local team leader of operations and maintenance in the River Murray, Shaun Elphick, has been recognised for his pro… https://t.co/Mm3WSOhLCl 02:02:47 PM April 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The @cleannrgcouncil has expressed concern that new rules for solar farms introduced by the Queensland Government c… https://t.co/l6nbs9ykXR 01:07:45 PM April 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 7 - May 9
May 30 - May 31
June 5 - June 6
June 11 - June 14