CS Energy is investing $11.8million to overhaul one of the generating units at the 570MW hydroelectric Wivenhoe Power Station...
The Western Australian Government will establish a taskforce to capitalise on the state’s potential to produce and process lithium...
Pacific Hydro’s 80MW Crowlands Wind Farm near Ararat in Victoria has reached financial close. $80 million of non-recourse project...
SA Water and Horizon Power were jointly awarded Digital Utility of the Year at the 2018 Digital Utility Awards,...
World leading virtual reality technology developed by Melbourne Water and Deakin University will allow the utility’s technicians to safely conduct...
ARENA will provide $370,000 in funding for a feasibility study into a ‘virtual microgrid’ for the Latrobe Valley. The...
Read the latest issue online
An industry leader in plumbing May 25, 2018
For over 30 years Greg Houston Plumbing (GHP) has provided design and installati...
Rob Carr finishes strong on its largest project to date May 24, 2018
More than two years after mobilisation, microtunnelling specialist Rob Carr suc...
Smooth sailing ahead for Gladstone Area Water Board May 23, 2018
Gladstone Area Water Board (GAWB) has become Australia’s first water service p...
How to manage the challenge of dual transformation May 20, 2018
The challenge facing utilities is how to maintain reliability while simultaneous...
Bigger options–bigger productivity gains May 18, 2018
The management of large vegetation near electrical infrastructure such as poles ...
- The Western Australian Government will establish a taskforce to capitalise on the state’s potential to produce and… https://t.co/sdtt4CIKJL about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TasWater’s four new water treatment plants supplying Gladstone, Cornwall, Wayatinah, Fentonbury and Westerway are n… https://t.co/q1M5oyqx0V about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More than $1.4 billion worth of renewable generation and transmission infrastructure projects has been provided for… https://t.co/QRuqCofWPs about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For over 30 years Greg Houston Plumbing (GHP) has provided design and installation of water services, sanitary plum… https://t.co/ScRMYoV3dx about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Utilising new technology for better flood forecasting. https://t.co/CEPnVQr6yL 02:00:00 PM May 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
June 5 - June 7
June 6 - June 7
June 13 - June 15
July 25 - July 26
August 20 - August 23