Korumburra in South Gippsland has been connected to the Victorian water grid for the first time, with the remaining...
Human-centred safety systems fundamentally improve on the standard, process-based approach by fostering individual accountability from the inside out, according...
The Victorian Government will provide half price solar batteries for 10,000 households in the state that already have solar...
Murray-Darling Basin irrigators and businesses can now apply for the Australian Government’s $1.5 billion water infrastructure program. Head of...
Ask an Expert: How can contractors using larger microtunnelling machines meet specifications when tolerances are tight?Utility Journalist, , Ask an expert, Microtunnelling, Trenchless technology, 0
By Stuart Harrison, Managing Director, Edge Underground For larger microtunnelling machines, German standards quote 50mm from the design line....
Contracts have been signed for Wannon Water’s $4.2 million wind generation project that will provide all the power for...
We are operating in a time when virtually anything can be connected to the internet, creating a global network...
By Mark Halliwell, Taggle Systems The advent of Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) over the past few years...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Boosting quality and productivity through digitisation January 18, 2019
Digitisation has an important flow-on effect for projects, impacting everything ...
Effective planning key to successful sewer renewal January 16, 2019
Sewer main renewal can be unglamorous at the best of times, but can prove even t...
Reading between the lines of large-scale data January 16, 2019
Detecting leaks, infrastructure planning and accurate billing are the obvious be...
What happens when Clint Eastwood takes a smartphone to a worksite? January 16, 2019
Matt Turner – Managing Director of Plant Assessor For most people, smartphones...
Selecting the right blower for your plant December 19, 2018
Blowers are an often underestimated, but critical piece of equipment in sewage a...
- A share of $500 million worth of water infrastructure projects is available to state and territory governments, whi… https://t.co/YstWjlvx5k 11:26:29 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Nogoa Mackenzie Water Supply Scheme in Central Queensland will soon undergo major change with the… https://t.co/TagbvsrLvX 11:23:41 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Unitywater has requested that customers in Marcoola, Yaroomba, Mount Coolum, Coolum and Peregian Springs limit the… https://t.co/eCqLq84mjU 11:13:44 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to Unitywater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- UGL, a CIMIC Group company, will supply maintenance and turnaround services for its customers in the oil and gas se… https://t.co/bqt1ZoqKrO 11:57:40 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The launch of the Labor Government’s Solar Homes package in August 2018 has seen almost 7000 Victorian homes instal… https://t.co/gJisfTWnjo 11:46:13 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20 - February 21
July 30 - July 31