As the energy industry continues to undergo major changes, the ENA is bringing together key stakeholders to discuss how...
Read the latest issue online
Measuring water quality in distribution networks with smart technology July 11, 2018
Measuring water quality along a water distribution network is more challenging t...
WIOA SA Water Industry Operations Conference and Expo July 4, 2018
The first WIOA SA Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition will be he...
WTP upgrade reduces strain on drinking water supplies June 20, 2018
An upgrade of Water Corporation’s Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP) ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 20, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-org...
Improving water monitoring efficiency June 13, 2018
Where flexibility is needed with water monitoring a multiprobe can replace multi...
- TasWater has announced that the Department of Health (DoH) has lifted the Boil Water Alert (BWA) for Deloraine, wit… https://t.co/1WSA9rgmNI 02:51:56 PM July 13, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SA Water’s Myponga Water Treatment Plant is changing its disinfection methods, which is expected to improve both th… https://t.co/9UPaYY38wK 02:48:59 PM July 13, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Energy Council has stated that the energy sector can and should make improvements to customer outcom… https://t.co/AlFkCG50ZW 02:45:11 PM July 13, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Energy Consumers Australia has responded to the ACCC’s final report on its review of the drivers of high electricit… https://t.co/C9VOCsIIZm 02:39:37 PM July 13, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tasmania will soon see a one third increase to its wind capacity with the Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) a… https://t.co/UAO11xHKWt 02:35:55 PM July 13, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite