There’s a lot going on underground that all utilities need to know about. It’s essential to know what assets are underground to minimise the risk of hitting them or to plan for future projects.
CR Kennedy’s new underground locator technology, the Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar, easily detects and positions deep and shallow targets simultaneously, as well as collecting valuable information.
The radar can detect potential threats, including non-conductive pipes and fibre optics, which increase safety. Knowing the exact location of underground assets can also speed up work and lower asset management costs.
The main benefits of the Leica DS2000 Utility Detection Radar are:
- Complete detection and underground mapping solutions
- Dual-frequency antenna to detect deep and shallow targets simultaneously
- Easily collect and understand detailed data with the DS2000’s simple and intuitive software
- Simple data storage and export to continue working on the post-processing at the office
- Effortlessly maneuver around the most challenging sites with the DS2000’s advanced ergonomics
- Expert knowledge of Leica Geosystems with more than 270 service centres worldwide
- PROTECT by Leica Geosystems – the strongest warranty in the market
The DS2000 can also be combined with the Leica CT2000 field tablet, the GG03 or the GPS60 smart antenna, the DIGICAT intelligent cable locators and DIGITEX transmitters, to form a complete detection and underground mapping solution that will enhance your business by making it faster and more efficient.
CR Kennedy is currently offering a limited new year special offer for the four wheel DS2000 which includes a free CT2000 (same as a Panasonic ToughPad FZ-G1) controller valued at $5,000.
This partner content is brought to you by CR Kennedy. For more information on their special DS2000 offer visit crkennedy.com.au.