A two-day international water reuse and desalination symposium, focused on climate resilient water solutions, will be held in Brisbane in November.
Organised by the Water Services Association of Australia, WateReuse, the Australian Water Recycling Centre of Excellence and the National Centre of Excellence in Desalination Australia, the symposium will feature applied research and innovation outcomes from all four organisations over the last five years.
Scheduled for Brisbane on 4-5 November 2015, this specialty conference will focus on practical aspects of water reuse and desalination, as well as relevant research being conducted in the US and Australia.
The conference will feature a blue ribbon assemblage of world class experts on these two vital components of the water supply equation. As many as 250 top water professionals from Australia, the US, Asia, and Europe are expected to attend this important international conference.
The symposium will:
- Focus on industry, and industry-led and relevant research
- Focus on recent advances in water reuse and desalination
- Feature senior industry and research leaders from the US and Australia
- Highlight international alignment of current applied research
- Identify future challenges to delivering water security
- Link science and innovation with public policy and industry practice
The symposium will be attended by consultants, water and wastewater utility officials, engineers, water agency managers, government officials, academics and scientists.
For more information, visit www.wrdsymposium.org.