Toowoomba Regional Council (TRC) has become the first council in Queensland to join a trial to optimise electricity use...
by Sian Leydon, General Manager, Customer, Strategy and Regulation, Sydney Water Over the last 128 years, Sydney Water has...
Rodney Stewart, Griffith University Soaring electricity prices in Australia are putting pressure on people to make some tough decisions...
With new digital technologies entering the market, the utilities industry is facing increasing pressure to improve both operational performance...
The utility industry is in the midst of significant transformation with new technology approaches facilitating agility and innovation while...
Oracle has introduced Oracle Utilities Operational Device Cloud Service (ODCS), a new cloud offering that enables utilities to further...
Horizon Power’s rollout of more than 47,000 advanced meters in Western Australia will provide enough data to help reduce...
Read the latest issue online
An industry leader in plumbing May 25, 2018
For over 30 years Greg Houston Plumbing (GHP) has provided design and installati...
Rob Carr finishes strong on its largest project to date May 24, 2018
More than two years after mobilisation, microtunnelling specialist Rob Carr suc...
Smooth sailing ahead for Gladstone Area Water Board May 23, 2018
Gladstone Area Water Board (GAWB) has become Australia’s first water service p...
How to manage the challenge of dual transformation May 20, 2018
The challenge facing utilities is how to maintain reliability while simultaneous...
Bigger options–bigger productivity gains May 18, 2018
The management of large vegetation near electrical infrastructure such as poles ...
- The Western Australian Government will establish a taskforce to capitalise on the state’s potential to produce and… https://t.co/sdtt4CIKJL 12:01:00 PM May 25, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TasWater’s four new water treatment plants supplying Gladstone, Cornwall, Wayatinah, Fentonbury and Westerway are n… https://t.co/q1M5oyqx0V 11:21:44 AM May 25, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More than $1.4 billion worth of renewable generation and transmission infrastructure projects has been provided for… https://t.co/QRuqCofWPs 11:14:16 AM May 25, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For over 30 years Greg Houston Plumbing (GHP) has provided design and installation of water services, sanitary plum… https://t.co/ScRMYoV3dx 09:00:02 AM May 25, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Utilising new technology for better flood forecasting. https://t.co/CEPnVQr6yL 02:00:00 PM May 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
June 5 - June 7
June 6 - June 7
June 13 - June 15
July 25 - July 26
August 20 - August 23