Western Power’s $33 million investment to upgrade the underground network in Northbridge is entering a critical stage, with works...
TasNetworks and the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) will work together to explore TasNetworks undertaking a $20 million feasibility...
By Steve Truman, Customer Development Manager, CitiPower/Powercor In addition to CitiPower and Powercor Australia’s Metro and CBD Security of...
It’s the world’s second longest undersea electricity cable, aiming to enhance energy security for Victoria and Tasmania, but after...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Mitigating the challenges of installing pipeline under railways June 19, 2019
Installing a pipeline under a railway poses a number of challenges to contractor...
Commissioning of the largest HUBER QPRESS installation in Australia June 18, 2019
Following the trend set by numerous other water authorities around Australia, tw...
Ozpipe XIX to boost knowledge of plastic pipes systems June 5, 2019
The Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia (PIPA) has announced that pa...
Changing the image of sewage treatment: Organica food chain reactors June 4, 2019
Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Plants (IFAS) rely on the use of a media ...
Kwik-ZIP spacers make for a trouble free process May 28, 2019
Adept Civil Group, which specialises in the supply and installation of water and...
- The Victorian Government has announced that the next phase of rebates for solar panels, batteries and hot water sys… https://t.co/GcxWA0vSVY about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Energy retailers in South East Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia will soon have to comply with a new… https://t.co/x54zrwv7eA 05:05:00 PM June 19, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @PowerWaterCorp will reduce its groundwater extraction from the McMinns and Howard East borefields this dry season… https://t.co/6axMOn642j 03:25:00 PM June 19, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to PowerWaterCorp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JemenaLtd has reached a deal with @SenexEnergy for the acquisition of the Roma North gas processing facility and p… https://t.co/kSoHxnSL5A 02:27:00 PM June 19, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to JemenaLtd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @aglenergy has announced the appointment of a new Chief Customer Officer, effective 1 July 2019… https://t.co/ByZZoOlRra 01:04:51 PM June 19, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to aglenergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
September 4 - September 5