The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has announced $15 million in funding for Evie Networks to roll out the...
Works are underway on a critical Powerlink transmission line perched on a steep Far North Queensland mountainside, as part...
Work is underway to bring renewable energy to isolated and remote Indigenous communities in Queensland’s Far North, creating jobs...
Australia’s largest wind farm, Coopers Gap, has begun generating electricity, with AGL announcing that the project remains on track...
The August round of allocations for the Victorian Solar Homes program has faced another disastrous month, with allocations for...
The Northern Territory Government has awarded Major Project Status to Sun Cable’s Australia-Singapore Power Link (ASPL). The proposed Australia-Singapore...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Why we need to digitise operations: lessons learned from Deepwater Horizon August 26, 2019
At approximately 9:45am on 20 April 2010 on the British Petroleum-operated Macon...
Viega’s Propress solutions for potable water installations August 26, 2019
Viega’s potable water solutions have been installed in the largest – and mos...
Overcoming challenges in the Todd Road Branch Sewer August 14, 2019
Rimic Civil were engaged by Dalton Consulting Engineers, under MAB Corporation t...
Detecting toxins in drinking water supply August 14, 2019
The phenomena of “harmful algae blooms (HAB)”, when cyanobacteria in a river...
Interflow and Unitywater enter the finals for the CCF QLD Earth Awards August 13, 2019
As Australia’s most prestigious awards in civil infrastructure, the Civil Cont...
- @ARENA_aus has announced $15 million in funding for Evie Networks to roll out the largest electric vehicle (EV) bat… https://t.co/qeR6uhntk7 about 50 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @southeastwater, Villawood Properties and Victorian Minister for Water, Lisa Neville, have joined together for the… https://t.co/kXQmxRhgxz about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck in reply to southeastwater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Western Australian Government has announced that it will bring operations and maintenance of @watercorpwa water… https://t.co/x48qIDaiQJ about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New research from @SAWaterCorp in greenhouse gas emissions has been included in the United Nations global climate c… https://t.co/wxa3Ylnmhi 05:45:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An independent assessment of the energy market’s power supply has emphasised the ongoing need for reliable and stab… https://t.co/ux8qjFxSRY 05:30:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 26 - August 27
August 27 - August 30
September 4 - September 5
September 18 - September 19