Queensland Urban Utilities is currently seeking submissions from suitably qualified contractors for the construction, maintenance and rehabilitation of various...
The National Parks & Wildlife Service in Central West NSW is seeking submissions from suitably qualified contractors to undertake...
The WA state government has announced a number of updates regarding its infill sewerage program, which involves the installation...
WA Water Minister Terry Redman has announced that work has begun on the Septic Tank Effluent Disposal (STED) system...
In a submission to the Victorian Government’s draft, Melbourne’s Water Future, Melbourne Water has welcomed the strategy and its...
Sydney Water is investing around $293,500 on wastewater infrastructure in Baulkham Hills, North Rocks, Old Toongabbie and Winston Hills....
A revised version of the standard AS/NZS 5033 Installation and safety requirements for photovoltaic (PV) arrays has been released...
Standards Australia has published a ground-breaking standard for Smart Grids. The AS 5711 Smart Grids Vocabulary establishes common terminology...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
The value of experience in emergency responses October 16, 2019
You can’t plan for the unexpected but, when disaster strikes, having well-esta...
Water filtration trial to commence in Vietnam October 16, 2019
Quantum Filtration Medium has announced a first pilot trial for Municipal Water ...
Powering future growth in the ACT with a new substation October 15, 2019
The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government is securing the region’s fut...
Motor starting for optimum performance October 15, 2019
It is often believed that the start current of a motor under full voltage condit...
Terra Drone launches UAV AI-based solution for power asset inspection October 9, 2019
Developed after inspecting over 90,000km of powerlines using beyond visible line...
- Interflow – Australasia’s largest pipeline renewal company – was one of the first contractors on site after the 201… https://t.co/chaXRas133 about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All-Energy Australia, Australia’s largest clean energy event is taking place next week at the Melbourne Convention… https://t.co/GBb85Xd1PW about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Quantum Filtration Medium has announced a first pilot trial for Municipal Water Works in Vietnam of its DMI-65® wat… https://t.co/xX0LubI3YR about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It is often believed that the start current of a motor under full voltage conditions depends on the driven load, bu… https://t.co/KCok5GPyY5 03:38:00 PM October 15, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The ACT Government is securing the region’s future electricity supply with a new substation in Canberra’s north-wes… https://t.co/fJGdt7ZW8E 03:11:00 PM October 15, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
October 23 - October 24
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31
November 7 - November 8