Chief Minister Adam Giles and Mines Minister Willem Westra Van Holthe attended the APPEA conference in Adelaide recently and...
WA Water Minister Terry Redman has announced that work has begun on the Septic Tank Effluent Disposal (STED) system...
In a submission to the Victorian Government’s draft, Melbourne’s Water Future, Melbourne Water has welcomed the strategy and its...
Sydney Water is investing around $293,500 on wastewater infrastructure in Baulkham Hills, North Rocks, Old Toongabbie and Winston Hills....
A revised version of the standard AS/NZS 5033 Installation and safety requirements for photovoltaic (PV) arrays has been released...
Standards Australia has published a ground-breaking standard for Smart Grids. The AS 5711 Smart Grids Vocabulary establishes common terminology...
Sydney Water’s $70 million Northern Beaches Storage Project has been completed. The new facility will reduce the frequency of...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
InEight adds execution intelligence to its solutions portfolio February 18, 2020
The concept of having both long- and short-term planning in a single solution is...
Beamex Users Group 3rd Annual Meeting February 18, 2020
Its official, the Beamex User Group is happening again. AMS Instrumentation &...
Ask an expert: How do flexibility and innovation on job sites reduce risk? February 15, 2020
Microtunnelling is still a relatively new trenchless technology, and as such it ...
Meeting the new requirement for poly welding at Kemerton Lithium Plant gas supply February 13, 2020
HDPE’s long life, robust nature, low cost and ease of installation have made i...
Playing a pivotal role in Tasmania’s clean energy future February 12, 2020
The Granville Harbour Wind Farm will capitalise on Tasmania’s enviable wind po...
- The Northern Territory Government has released the Ti Tree Water Allocation Plan 2020 – 2030 which outlines how wat… https://t.co/AiGosdnXae 03:09:00 PM February 21, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Seqwater will start supplementing Brisbane with water supply from Sunshine Coast dams, following recent rainfall al… https://t.co/DsmXMSlw9z 12:20:00 PM February 21, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Construction has commenced on a $6 million research and development hub in Cairns, set to help shape the future of… https://t.co/zVXgXGp5v2 10:07:00 AM February 21, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- About $37 million worth of electrical infrastructure upgrades are underway in Queensland’s Wide Bay to support the… https://t.co/ebCFlmEBJc 04:06:00 PM February 20, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Barwon Water is partnering with the community for its Water for our Future program, by hosting a community panel to… https://t.co/pI8iPhwZhJ 02:45:06 PM February 20, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2