The winners of the 2019 Digital Utility Awards have been revealed at a Gala Dinner at the Digital Utilities...
The Digital Utility Awards were launched as a way to gather some of the best ideas when it comes...
Representatives from Australia’s major water and energy utilities gathered in Melbourne in April to discuss the impact of digital...
Rugged tablets power realtime responsiveness, feature futureproof connectivity standards By Brett Gross, Director of Sales AUNZ, Xplore Power, gas,...
By Simon Mezger, Strategy Utilities Lead for Australia and New Zealand, Accenture Ensuring customer satisfaction is a constant and...
The Federal Government has announced the finalisation of the Telecommunications (Migration Plan Principles) Determination 2015 and the Telecommunications (Migration Plan – Specified...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Solutions to prevent overheating of critical switchgear January 27, 2020
Overheating is one of the single biggest causes of failure in critical low-volta...
The triplex liner system: A sustainable solution January 25, 2020
The team at Environmental Rehabilitation Technologies (ERT) has brought the succ...
Spatial solutions for agile real-time bushfire responses for communities, nations and the whole world January 24, 2020
By Kate Crawford, Paul Reed and Roshni Sharma, Locate20 Organising Committee Com...
Imagine if you can expand your access control to include the padlocks on your remote assets January 24, 2020
EKA CyberLock is an electromechanical master key system providing all the benefi...
Similarities between GPR and EMF in locating utilities January 24, 2020
Most utility locators have a good understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) l...
- South East Water has appointed Lara Olsen as its new Managing Director, effective 17 February.… https://t.co/QQQcxFxt57 about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) has appointed David Feeney as Executive General Manager, Transmissio… https://t.co/dK9EnSxhxO about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Western Water has finished work on a $3 million sewer pipeline in Diggers Rest, Victoria. https://t.co/fy6saPns4f https://t.co/g9Cn5Bq2Mo about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The AEMC recommended changes for embedded network policies designed to strike a balance between protecting consumer… https://t.co/n7cj1U9LgH about 21 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Overheating is one of the biggest causes of failure in critical low-voltage switchgear. Abnormal heating can lead t… https://t.co/11q3fH2TNW 07:50:00 AM January 27, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2