Powerlink has enlisted the help of helicopters to undertake inspections across Central and North Queensland in order to maintain...
With electric vehicle ownership on the rise, Tropical North Queensland is set to host an Australian-first pilot project that...
Updated interactive investment and constraint maps, also known as Network Opportunity Maps, have been released as part of a...
West Australian Energy Minister, Bill Johnston, has announced that through Horizon Power, more regional Western Australian residents will have...
Advanced Energy Resources (AER) has commenced construction on a wind, solar and battery hybrid plant to power a remote...
The Energy Charter has appointed an expert, independent Accountability Panel to review Australia’s key energy businesses under a world-first...
Australia’s largest integrated battery and solar farm has opened in North Western Victoria, able to store clean energy from...
AGL has released details about a new residential battery program that will allow customers to reap rewards from their...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Overcoming challenges in the Todd Road Branch Sewer August 14, 2019
Rimic Civil were engaged by Dalton Consulting Engineers, under MAB Corporation t...
Detecting toxins in drinking water supply August 14, 2019
The phenomena of “harmful algae blooms (HAB)”, when cyanobacteria in a river...
Interflow and Unitywater enter the finals for the CCF QLD Earth Awards August 13, 2019
As Australia’s most prestigious awards in civil infrastructure, the Civil Cont...
Effective arsenic removal with DMI-65 August 12, 2019
Arsenic is a naturally occurring element found in the earth’s crust. As water ...
Gain maximum productivity with specialised equipment and attachments August 9, 2019
Pipeline Plant Hire has a large fleet of new or near new excavators, wheel loade...
- New research from @SAWaterCorp in greenhouse gas emissions has been included in the United Nations global climate c… https://t.co/wxa3Ylnmhi 05:45:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An independent assessment of the energy market’s power supply has emphasised the ongoing need for reliable and stab… https://t.co/ux8qjFxSRY 05:30:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ARENA_aus has announced $950,000 in funding for gas company BOC to develop a renewable hydrogen production and ref… https://t.co/3XgzvuT1Lv 05:00:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Works are underway on a critical @powerlinkqld transmission line perched on a steep Far North Queensland mountainsi… https://t.co/a8nSP6ZzNl 04:30:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 700 properties across the Queensland city of Logan are set to receive new, real-time water monitoring devices as pa… https://t.co/UdCWZwyohx 04:10:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 26 - August 27
August 27 - August 30
September 4 - September 5
September 18 - September 19