Power and Water Corporation, in collaboration with the City of Darwin, is conducting power saving LED streetlight trials at two locations in Darwin’s...
A revised version of the standard AS/NZS 5033 Installation and safety requirements for photovoltaic (PV) arrays has been released...
Standards Australia has published a ground-breaking standard for Smart Grids. The AS 5711 Smart Grids Vocabulary establishes common terminology...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
The cloud for smart processes March 13, 2019
The process industry is facing a digital transition to the ‘smart factory’. ...
New larger sized HUBER Strainpress for large anaerobic digesters March 6, 2019
With over 1500 Strainpress Sludge Screen installations protecting anaerobic dige...
Zinfra commences contract for Jemena Electricity Network March 5, 2019
Zinfra has commenced delivering the operations and maintenance contract on the J...
Kwik-ZIP spacers key to South Grafton project February 27, 2019
Kwik-ZIP HDX65 casing spacers were recently utilised for the South Grafton PS Ou...
Create your digital twin using reality modelling February 25, 2019
Stakeholders in utilities require the most up-to-date site information throughou...
- RT @SydneyWaterNews: We’re very excited to announce that we’ve been named Digital Utility of the Year – Water, by @UtilityMag. A big thanks… 03:56:39 PM March 25, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wrapping up Digital Utilities 2019 with the Super Panel! Thanks to all speakers and delegates for two days of thoug… https://t.co/BUzpKXYVVq 03:14:38 PM March 22, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Terri Benson, Colin Chapman and Pablo Ledezma discussing how water utilities are adopting and leveraging smart wate… https://t.co/t3gVncuoqs 02:57:30 PM March 22, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fiona Bishop, Dr. Adam Bumpus and Eddie Thanavelil participated in a very interactive discussion with delegates exp… https://t.co/HWZw0OpKkZ 02:54:14 PM March 22, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #digitalutilities2019 Stream 2 features @SAWaterCorp's Graham Rix, @MelbourneWater's Caroline Hussey, and… https://t.co/jqaolwaYoj 11:52:10 AM March 22, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite