Power and Water has outlined its $215 million annual capital program for the Northern Territory’s power and water supply...
Expression of Interest: delivery of hydrogen production facility, refuelling station and hydrogen fuel cell busesUtility Journalist, , Electricity, Open tenders and opportunities, Projects, Renewables, 0
The Government of South Australia is seeking expressions of interest to deliver: Hydrogen Production Facility Hydrogen Vehicle Refuelling Station...
by Steve Davy, Chief Executive Officer, Hydro Tasmania In April, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull unveiled plans for a massive...
Read the latest issue online
A machine learning approach to improving grid resiliency October 19, 2017
by Sunil Kotagiri, Lead Consultant, Utilities and Geospatial BU, Cyient As the I...
HUBER QPRESS installation marks a milestone October 11, 2017
The installation of a HUBER QPRESS sludge dewatering system at the sewage treatm...
The battle is on to find Australia’s best tasting tap water October 11, 2017
The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) will stage the 3rd ...
20A Flat Pin Plug and Socket release extends ISO range October 6, 2017
Marking the first in a series of exciting range extensions to the ISO Plugs, Soc...
Screening solution helps irrigate sporting fields and parklands October 3, 2017
As part of the upgrade of the Goulburn Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) in New South...
- Tasmania’s energy business in strong financial position https://t.co/ibgJeUvTJR about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Kennedy Park renewable project reaches financial close https://t.co/F1VU6lCvIr @Windlab @EurusEnergy about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- AWA Program Innovation award winner announced https://t.co/aKdZjT2Awi @PowerWaterCorp @AustralianWater about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender: repair or replacement of sewerage pipe https://t.co/dvJzjjbZe5 about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tender: bore replacement https://t.co/VpttIsmdAD about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite