North West Brisbane’s Coopers Gap Wind Farm has reached a new milestone as it kicks off generating electricity, with...
Advanced Energy Resources (AER) has commenced construction on a wind, solar and battery hybrid plant to power a remote...
Contracts have been signed for Wannon Water’s $4.2 million wind generation project that will provide all the power for...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Versatility is the key July 16, 2019
Established in 2000, kwik-ZIP spacers and centralizers were developed to solve s...
Increase safety and reduce costs with push-in CAGE CLAMP July 10, 2019
Electrical failures — short-circuit and wire-disconnection — are mostly caus...
Interflow’s innovative approach gets top results for Gladstone Regional Council July 5, 2019
The combined Sewer and Stormwater Pipe Rehabilitation Project awarded to Interfl...
Western Treatment Plant in Melbourne selects high-efficiency AEROSTRIP Diffusers July 1, 2019
Melbourne Water’s Western Treatment Plant (WTP) has recently been upgraded to ...
Advances in corrosion science and engineering June 21, 2019
Corrosion professionals across Australia are set to gather in Melbourne in July ...
- Queensland’s first environmentally sustainable wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) has been officially named the Ceda… https://t.co/jHynlRDjfq about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work is underway on the installation of a new outfall pipe at Tasmania’s Risdon Vale Sewage Treatment Plant, to rep… https://t.co/wQIbUzILDf about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- At least 19,000 Townsville residents are set to benefit when it comes to water waste, with $10 million of funding f… https://t.co/q3RGlY2EeA about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @wsaa_water is seeking an experienced consultant or consortia to deliver its Technology Innovation Program from 202… https://t.co/3pbtnp2Yii about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to wsaa_water ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SA is continuing its transition to renewable energy, with residents in the Adelaide suburb of Mitchell Park set to… https://t.co/hcMHVjSbAk about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
August 26 - August 27