Western Power has finalised the line route for the southern section (Neerabup – Eneabba) of their Mid West Energy...
In a submission to the Victorian Government’s draft, Melbourne’s Water Future, Melbourne Water has welcomed the strategy and its...
Standards Australia has published a ground-breaking standard for Smart Grids. The AS 5711 Smart Grids Vocabulary establishes common terminology...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Increase safety and reduce cost with push-in CAGE CLAMP February 15, 2019
Electrical failures – short-circuit and wire-disconnection – are mostly caus...
Vermeer appointed Australian distributor of Hi-Vac products February 15, 2019
Vermeer Equipment Holdings has been appointed sole Australian distributor of Hi-...
Safety and productivity drive vacuum excavation solutions February 11, 2019
As the civil and construction sector takes on more complex and technically chall...
The autonomous pipe and cable locator: are we there yet? February 8, 2019
by Anthony Johnstone, Director Training, Access Detection With the advent of aut...
Where’s the fire? Industrial uses for fire hydrant meters February 6, 2019
There are many options for ensuring accurate billing of water used at establishe...
- Western Australia’s largest gas storage facility will soon see further development, with Australian Gas Infrastruct… https://t.co/irkVPByQSM 01:33:56 PM February 20, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The energy resource potential of the Great Australian Bight is starting to be recognised, with the publication of a… https://t.co/ILZiV38731 01:30:51 PM February 20, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A major water utility has pleaded guilty to creating an environmental hazard in relation to a sewer spill that occu… https://t.co/eDJLIbOdru 01:27:55 PM February 20, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Copeton Dam near Inverell is on high alert, with blue-green algae having been detected in water storage.… https://t.co/W22CwPIWLC 01:23:56 PM February 20, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water use in South East Queensland (SEQ) has hit record highs over the hot and dry summer months.… https://t.co/7xCcXctBE0 01:20:51 PM February 20, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite