Four gas companies have won tenders to start exploring more than 6000 square kilometres in the Surat, Bowen, Eromanga...
Energy-infrastructure company, Jemena, has announced a new gas transportation contract for the $800 million Northern Gas Pipeline (NGP), with...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
The cloud for smart processes March 13, 2019
The process industry is facing a digital transition to the ‘smart factory’. ...
New larger sized HUBER Strainpress for large anaerobic digesters March 6, 2019
With over 1500 Strainpress Sludge Screen installations protecting anaerobic dige...
Zinfra commences contract for Jemena Electricity Network March 5, 2019
Zinfra has commenced delivering the operations and maintenance contract on the J...
Kwik-ZIP spacers key to South Grafton project February 27, 2019
Kwik-ZIP HDX65 casing spacers were recently utilised for the South Grafton PS Ou...
Create your digital twin using reality modelling February 25, 2019
Stakeholders in utilities require the most up-to-date site information throughou...
- One-off grants are now available to Local Government Councils in the Northern Territory thanks to a $2 million Stat… https://t.co/KfqO6FcyMM 12:37:49 PM March 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Water Corporation has been congratulated on its launch of the 2019-21 Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP), which s… https://t.co/IzIMQG05e9 12:33:58 PM March 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Water Corporation is taking steps to reduce its energy footprint, with pumping of water and wastewater across vast… https://t.co/toGHEYpxlA 12:29:24 PM March 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Victoria’s latest wind farm will create new jobs during and after construction, and will include a state-first unde… https://t.co/1i6S4MjpLf 12:24:30 PM March 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Over one billion litres of water will flow from Melbourne to Geelong over the coming three months to tackle the reg… https://t.co/sFZIYfSNM0 12:19:52 PM March 12, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite