When it comes to the installation of underground conduit and pipes, equipment performance is a major factor in achieving...
Welcome to the Horizontal Directional Drilling Content Hub brought to you by Utility Magazine and Vermeer.
From a heritage of underground utility installation going back decades, Vermeer has been a market leader and innovator in the horizontal directional drill (HDD) industry for more than 20 years.
Drilling Services Australia (DSA) has taken a strategic approach to procuring equipment for its involvement in the infrastructure boom...
To prepare for major water, civil, defence and telecommunication projects across South Australia, Fulton Hogan recently expanded their equipment...
Central Park in Sydney’s CBD is a unique urban hub powered largely by a centralised trigeneration thermal plant. The...
- Key considerations and issues for a successful smart water metering project May 13, 2021
- A pioneering partnership at the forefront of the energy transition May 12, 2021
- PSSS adds SRJ weld-free solutions to rental inventory May 12, 2021
- Water, water everywhere: new compact series of radar level transmitters proves its worth May 10, 2021
- Chesterton releases cloud-based monitoring and analytics platform for rotating equipment May 6, 2021
May 24 - May 27
June 2 - June 3
July 13 - July 14
July 21 - July 22
August 4 - August 5