Powerlink has enlisted the help of helicopters to undertake inspections across Central and North Queensland in order to maintain...
Melbourne Water is using drones to help monitor its waterways, water supply and sewerage networks. On the back of...
Conducting pipeline inspections can sometimes be a challenging task due to the proximity to hazards, limited access spaces or large...
The Queensland Government will implement Australia’s first whole-government drone strategy to address the business opportunities and regulatory challenges for...
In recent years, the uses for drones have dramatically expanded, as online retailers, the construction industry, wildlife rangers and...
Unmanned aerial systems are being employed for asset inspection by a growing number of utilities throughout the world. Using...
AusNet Services, formerly SP AusNet, will be flying its helicopter along main powerlines from Wangaratta to Kilmore in Victoria,...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Versatility is the key July 16, 2019
Established in 2000, kwik-ZIP spacers and centralizers were developed to solve s...
Increase safety and reduce costs with push-in CAGE CLAMP July 10, 2019
Electrical failures — short-circuit and wire-disconnection — are mostly caus...
Interflow’s innovative approach gets top results for Gladstone Regional Council July 5, 2019
The combined Sewer and Stormwater Pipe Rehabilitation Project awarded to Interfl...
Western Treatment Plant in Melbourne selects high-efficiency AEROSTRIP Diffusers July 1, 2019
Melbourne Water’s Western Treatment Plant (WTP) has recently been upgraded to ...
Advances in corrosion science and engineering June 21, 2019
Corrosion professionals across Australia are set to gather in Melbourne in July ...
- Queensland’s first environmentally sustainable wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) has been officially named the Ceda… https://t.co/jHynlRDjfq about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work is underway on the installation of a new outfall pipe at Tasmania’s Risdon Vale Sewage Treatment Plant, to rep… https://t.co/wQIbUzILDf about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- At least 19,000 Townsville residents are set to benefit when it comes to water waste, with $10 million of funding f… https://t.co/q3RGlY2EeA about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @wsaa_water is seeking an experienced consultant or consortia to deliver its Technology Innovation Program from 202… https://t.co/3pbtnp2Yii about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to wsaa_water ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SA is continuing its transition to renewable energy, with residents in the Adelaide suburb of Mitchell Park set to… https://t.co/hcMHVjSbAk about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
August 26 - August 27