Restoring power after natural disasters could soon be easier, with drones set to assist in inspecting and repairing damage...
Melbourne Water is using drones to help monitor its waterways, water supply and sewerage networks. On the back of...
Conducting pipeline inspections can sometimes be a challenging task due to the proximity to hazards, limited access spaces or large...
The Queensland Government will implement Australia’s first whole-government drone strategy to address the business opportunities and regulatory challenges for...
In recent years, the uses for drones have dramatically expanded, as online retailers, the construction industry, wildlife rangers and...
Unmanned aerial systems are being employed for asset inspection by a growing number of utilities throughout the world. Using...
AusNet Services, formerly SP AusNet, will be flying its helicopter along main powerlines from Wangaratta to Kilmore in Victoria,...
Melbourne Water has been named in BRW’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2013, taking out 26th place on the...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Boosting quality and productivity through digitisation January 18, 2019
Digitisation has an important flow-on effect for projects, impacting everything ...
Effective planning key to successful sewer renewal January 16, 2019
Sewer main renewal can be unglamorous at the best of times, but can prove even t...
Reading between the lines of large-scale data January 16, 2019
Detecting leaks, infrastructure planning and accurate billing are the obvious be...
What happens when Clint Eastwood takes a smartphone to a worksite? January 16, 2019
Matt Turner – Managing Director of Plant Assessor For most people, smartphones...
Selecting the right blower for your plant December 19, 2018
Blowers are an often underestimated, but critical piece of equipment in sewage a...
- A share of $500 million worth of water infrastructure projects is available to state and territory governments, whi… https://t.co/YstWjlvx5k 11:26:29 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Nogoa Mackenzie Water Supply Scheme in Central Queensland will soon undergo major change with the… https://t.co/TagbvsrLvX 11:23:41 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Unitywater has requested that customers in Marcoola, Yaroomba, Mount Coolum, Coolum and Peregian Springs limit the… https://t.co/eCqLq84mjU 11:13:44 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to Unitywater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- UGL, a CIMIC Group company, will supply maintenance and turnaround services for its customers in the oil and gas se… https://t.co/bqt1ZoqKrO 11:57:40 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The launch of the Labor Government’s Solar Homes package in August 2018 has seen almost 7000 Victorian homes instal… https://t.co/gJisfTWnjo 11:46:13 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20 - February 21
July 30 - July 31