One of the long-running challenges for utilities in managing their assets has been finding ways to easily access, survey...
Melbourne Water is using drones to help monitor its waterways, water supply and sewerage networks. On the back of...
Conducting pipeline inspections can sometimes be a challenging task due to the proximity to hazards, limited access spaces or large...
The Queensland Government will implement Australia’s first whole-government drone strategy to address the business opportunities and regulatory challenges for...
In recent years, the uses for drones have dramatically expanded, as online retailers, the construction industry, wildlife rangers and...
Unmanned aerial systems are being employed for asset inspection by a growing number of utilities throughout the world. Using...
AusNet Services, formerly SP AusNet, will be flying its helicopter along main powerlines from Wangaratta to Kilmore in Victoria,...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Asset-intensive sectors primed for change May 16, 2019
Why asset-intensive sectors have been slow to upgrade enterprise capability and ...
Pit innovation for water and energy solutions May 8, 2019
Working in water and energy requires structurally robust and easy to install pit...
The ICurve May 8, 2019
Research conducted by YouGov, a global market research and data company, has exp...
Ask an expert: microtunnelling May 8, 2019
How can contractors mitigate risk on trenchless pipeline projects? Time and cost...
Connecting the dots on customer experience May 7, 2019
By Sam Underdown, South Australia State Manager, Squiz Any utility that is not f...
- Victorian Minister for Solar Homes Lily D’Ambrosio has announced the appointment of the inaugural CEO for Solar Vic… https://t.co/uxLZGU6HLT about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WA Energy Minister, Bill Johnston, has announced the establishment of a new Energy Transformation Taskforce that wi… https://t.co/lGhDyJnnqF about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @EvoenergyACT is working with the ACT Government to complete a quality review of the Solar Feed-in Tariff Scheme da… https://t.co/6vS3Se8EyK about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to EvoenergyACT ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We break down the policies the Liberal party campaigned on and what exactly a Liberal Coalition Government will mea… https://t.co/tjRjyirBSA 01:06:55 PM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Tas_Water has closed down its Margate Sewage Treatment Plant following the construction of a new sewage pump stati… https://t.co/xqRn2dlc9l 05:45:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to Tas_Water ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 23 - May 24
May 30 - May 31
June 5 - June 6
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14