In September 2017, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) began the first stages of its drone safety review, on which...
Water Corporation manages more than 34,000km of water mains across 2.6 million square kilometres of Western Australia. The utility...
The Queensland Government will implement Australia’s first whole-government drone strategy to address the business opportunities and regulatory challenges for...
Strong industry competition, and shareholder perception that companies are not future-proofing, are some of the reasons why innovation in...
Hunter Water will use trenchless technology to upgrade Newcastle’s aging sewerage infrastructure in order to accommodate the region’s increasing...
In recent years, the uses for drones have dramatically expanded, as online retailers, the construction industry, wildlife rangers and...
Unitywater will begin adopting new, innovative technologies including CCTV-equipped mini submarines and computer-chipped balls flowing through water mains to...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Solutions to prevent overheating of critical switchgear January 27, 2020
Overheating is one of the single biggest causes of failure in critical low-volta...
The triplex liner system: A sustainable solution January 25, 2020
The team at Environmental Rehabilitation Technologies (ERT) has brought the succ...
Spatial solutions for agile real-time bushfire responses for communities, nations and the whole world January 24, 2020
By Kate Crawford, Paul Reed and Roshni Sharma, Locate20 Organising Committee Com...
Imagine if you can expand your access control to include the padlocks on your remote assets January 24, 2020
EKA CyberLock is an electromechanical master key system providing all the benefi...
Similarities between GPR and EMF in locating utilities January 24, 2020
Most utility locators have a good understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) l...
- Seqwater’s Canungra Water Treatment Plant in Queensland has returned to normal operations following recent rainfall… https://t.co/eAwCeen6bp about 23 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The introduction of the ADGSM has contributed to more secure gas supplies and lower gas prices for Australian consu… https://t.co/e5dfCrSS4u about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The AER has approved the SA-NSW Interconnector, which will deliver cheaper, cleaner and more reliable electricity t… https://t.co/BJxh6zBsUf about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- USC Australia aims to be carbon neutral across all its university campuses by 2025 and an innovative ‘water battery… https://t.co/8LldbnlvwS about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South East Water has appointed Lara Olsen as its new Managing Director, effective 17 February.… https://t.co/QQQcxFxt57 about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2