Charmaine Quick is the Executive General Manager, Service Delivery at Melbourne Water. She was recently recognised as one of Victoria’s...
Strong industry competition, and shareholder perception that companies are not future-proofing, are some of the reasons why innovation in...
Read the latest issue online
Adapting for a new generation of customer February 22, 2018
Increased levels of clean, locally generated electricity and rapid technological...
One billion meter readings? – We’re just getting started February 22, 2018
by Mark Halliwell, Taggle Systems The main game at Taggle Systems is the low-cos...
Future-proofing Adelaide’s CBD sewer network with custom pipeline solutions February 20, 2018
The benefits of local manufacture, linked with the ability to design and customi...
Are dark spots and inaccessible data limiting insight into your operations? February 19, 2018
Data is now a crucial part of the decision-making process, with the ability to r...
Hydroflux Pacific helping Fiji to protect coral reef February 14, 2018
Starting the International Year of the Reef, the Prime Minister of Fiji, Frank B...
- Works on Townsville’s Haughton Pipeline Duplication project is progressing with the tender for the pipe to be award… https://t.co/pXez0IeIjM about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Satellite technology to enable advanced asset location https://t.co/3XQ4aw3AhY @GeoscienceAus https://t.co/e2g8qe5U1z about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One billion meter readings? – They’re just getting started https://t.co/bMb8PddUoJ @Taggle_Systems https://t.co/NbLv75QslJ 08:30:00 AM February 22, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South Gippsland Water will complete works at the Lance Creek Water Treatment Plant. https://t.co/iFrHebM4PT https://t.co/Wa1Nuv1NsF 04:00:00 PM February 21, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Energy Market Commission has made a final rule increasing transparency of system restart plans.… https://t.co/CvaMriv90v 03:00:00 PM February 21, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite