Work has begun on the $32 million Duck Irrigation Scheme which will deliver 5200 ML of high security irrigation...
Leading-edge technology “from outer space” that optimises irrigation will be among hundreds of products and solutions showcased during Irrigation Australia...
Infrastructure Australia has called on Australia’s governments and utilities to make fundamental changes to the governance and regulation of Australia's urban water...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Regulating chlorate for healthier drinking water August 15, 2018
Barcaldine Regional Council prides itself on being a thriving, hospitable area, ...
Future focused innovation: how GIS technology saved a billion litres of water August 15, 2018
With unseasonable weather patterns, and issues around using more water than was ...
Connecting new energy sources to the grid August 15, 2018
As the largest wind farm in New South Wales, the 270MW Sapphire Wind Farm will p...
Achieving more precise measurements with 80GHz radar level transmitters August 14, 2018
VEGA is the experienced supplier of level and pressure sensors for water and was...
Filtec adds equipment sales and service to its Australian project business August 13, 2018
Filtec has a long and outstanding reputation in New Zealand for providing specia...
- The NBN Co has announced an increase in its total revenue to $1.98 billion, reporting solid improvement on customer… https://t.co/1ShsXB2fHE about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The clean energy industry is reportedly pleased with the progress being made on the National Energy Guarantee (NEG)… https://t.co/5diqXf75aE about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has announced that, on behalf of the Australian Government, it will… https://t.co/nchWMroyR2 about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Energy Regulator (AER) has published a series of gas liquidity metrics which are expected to enhance… https://t.co/4YY5m0roOu about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Federal Government has announced its support of the Australian Energy Market Commission’s (AEMC) draft rule req… https://t.co/ncJs3oFKc4 about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite