In a new options paper released today, the Victorian irrigation community is being asked to consider how the current...
Maintaining numerous world-class sporting fields and extensive surrounding reserves requires significant amounts of water for irrigation, which can be costly,...
Yarra Valley Water will have five speakers at this year’s OzWater Conference presenting on a range of diverse topics....
by Lauren ‘LJ’ Butler, Assistant Editor, Utility magazine In a sunburnt land of both drought and floods, water is...
Murray-Darling Basin irrigators and businesses can now apply for the Australian Government’s $1.5 billion water infrastructure program. Head of...
Leading-edge technology “from outer space” that optimises irrigation will be among hundreds of products and solutions showcased during Irrigation Australia...
Infrastructure Australia has called on Australia’s governments and utilities to make fundamental changes to the governance and regulation of Australia's urban water...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Flexible solutions in a dynamic industry October 18, 2019
The Australian utility sector is more dynamic than ever, presenting utilities wi...
The value of experience in emergency responses October 16, 2019
You can’t plan for the unexpected but, when disaster strikes, having well-esta...
Water filtration trial to commence in Vietnam October 16, 2019
Quantum Filtration Medium has announced a first pilot trial for Municipal Water ...
Powering future growth in the ACT with a new substation October 15, 2019
The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government is securing the region’s fut...
Motor starting for optimum performance October 15, 2019
It is often believed that the start current of a motor under full voltage condit...
- Preserving Sewer Maintenance Structures (SMS), also known as manholes, is an everyday problem for the diligent sewe… https://t.co/Pk01eYzjZ5 about 44 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Director at Shoota Drilling and Civil has found that McLaughlin Auger Borers are among the best, allowing for the c… https://t.co/k1dijKhCA0 about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bundaberg Regional Council is undertaking a smart water meter trial. The meters have been installed, and data is al… https://t.co/oVarekuiUo 10:45:00 AM October 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Interflow – Australasia’s largest pipeline renewal company – was one of the first contractors on site after the 201… https://t.co/chaXRas133 04:16:00 PM October 16, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All-Energy Australia, Australia’s largest clean energy event is taking place next week at the Melbourne Convention… https://t.co/GBb85Xd1PW 02:30:00 PM October 16, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
October 23 - October 24
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31
November 7 - November 8