Tasmanian Irrigation Chairman, Samantha Hogg, has announced the appointment of a new Chief Executive Officer to Tasmanian Irrigation. After...
Yarra Valley Water will have five speakers at this year’s OzWater Conference presenting on a range of diverse topics....
by Lauren ‘LJ’ Butler, Assistant Editor, Utility magazine In a sunburnt land of both drought and floods, water is...
Murray-Darling Basin irrigators and businesses can now apply for the Australian Government’s $1.5 billion water infrastructure program. Head of...
Leading-edge technology “from outer space” that optimises irrigation will be among hundreds of products and solutions showcased during Irrigation Australia...
Infrastructure Australia has called on Australia’s governments and utilities to make fundamental changes to the governance and regulation of Australia's urban water...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Advances in corrosion science and engineering June 21, 2019
Corrosion professionals across Australia are set to gather in Melbourne in July ...
Mitigating the challenges of installing pipeline under railways June 19, 2019
Installing a pipeline under a railway poses a number of challenges to contractor...
Commissioning of the largest HUBER QPRESS installation in Australia June 18, 2019
Following the trend set by numerous other water authorities around Australia, tw...
Ozpipe XIX to boost knowledge of plastic pipes systems June 5, 2019
The Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia (PIPA) has announced that pa...
Changing the image of sewage treatment: Organica food chain reactors June 4, 2019
Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Plants (IFAS) rely on the use of a media ...
- A new 2.12MW ground-mounted solar energy system has been completed on time by AGL at Santos’ Port Bonython hydrocar… https://t.co/oWuNbqDYjN 04:57:00 PM June 24, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Western Australia’s Kununurra Diversion Dam has received a new gantry crane in a $4.1 million State Government fund… https://t.co/hMR9aYgQ6T 03:56:00 PM June 24, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work is now underway on Victoria’s $276 million Berrybank Wind Farm, which will feature 43 turbines and generate en… https://t.co/xgwUh8zY0Z 02:56:00 PM June 24, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new digital metering program will be rolled out on behalf of @ColibanWater for the Victorian town of Rochester in… https://t.co/Iq9Kjl5g5T 01:55:00 PM June 24, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Updated, interactive Network Opportunity Maps have been released as part of a push by network businesses to improve… https://t.co/cLr84ySxoN 01:34:39 PM June 24, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
September 4 - September 5