The Victorian Government has secured assurances from the Commonwealth that water won’t be taken from irrigators following the approval...
Leading-edge technology “from outer space” that optimises irrigation will be among hundreds of products and solutions showcased during Irrigation Australia...
Infrastructure Australia has called on Australia’s governments and utilities to make fundamental changes to the governance and regulation of Australia's urban water...
Read the latest issue online
WTP upgrade reduces strain on drinking water supplies June 20, 2018
An upgrade of Water Corporation’s Bridgetown Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP) ...
What to look for in an ideal asset lifecycle management solution June 20, 2018
By Brian Devlin Most mature organisations recognise that a unified, whole-of-org...
Improving water monitoring efficiency June 13, 2018
Where flexibility is needed with water monitoring a multiprobe can replace multi...
Hydroflux Epco supplies advanced inlet works for WTP June 13, 2018
Hydroflux Epco has played a small but key role in the recent replacement of a wa...
Safeguarding hazardous facilities from fire with modular seals June 6, 2018
There are many certainties in life, and one of those certainties is that acciden...
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) has announced additional funding for the Tarraleah hydropower scheme… https://t.co/GtWxxziRs3 about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Unitywater has embarked on a trial of new technology proven to reduce bursts in water pipes and lessen leaks.… https://t.co/XshCmYV9SB about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Roy Hill’s Port Hedland operations have connected to a new source of power, marking the achievement of a major mile… https://t.co/qmI0Pz3mTb about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Polling released by the Lowy Institute indicates that Australians want to see more investment in renewables and les… https://t.co/3FzEGBUrKw 02:30:00 PM June 22, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has released their 2018 Gas Statement of Opportunities report.… https://t.co/Yk8AJ2RIaD 02:00:00 PM June 22, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite