Two new water tanks have been installed by Power and Water in the Yirrkala community in the Northern Territory....
Queensland Urban Utilities has harnessed solar power at three sewage treatment plants and one depot in the Lockyer Valley....
APPEA has urged NSW Labor to reconsider plans to stop the Narrabri Natural Gas Project if elected. The organisation states that...
The Energy Networks Association has strongly supported changes to national electricity rules which would support alternative options to manage...
A new partnership between South East Water, the Victorian plumbing industry, and Chisholm Institute Frankston is delivering specialised training...
A new solar research facility being completed at the University of Queensland’s Gatton campus will be the largest in...
The Federal Government has announced the finalisation of the Telecommunications (Migration Plan Principles) Determination 2015 and the Telecommunications (Migration Plan – Specified...
Unmanned aerial systems are being employed for asset inspection by a growing number of utilities throughout the world. Using...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Boosting quality and productivity through digitisation January 18, 2019
Digitisation has an important flow-on effect for projects, impacting everything ...
Effective planning key to successful sewer renewal January 16, 2019
Sewer main renewal can be unglamorous at the best of times, but can prove even t...
Reading between the lines of large-scale data January 16, 2019
Detecting leaks, infrastructure planning and accurate billing are the obvious be...
What happens when Clint Eastwood takes a smartphone to a worksite? January 16, 2019
Matt Turner – Managing Director of Plant Assessor For most people, smartphones...
Selecting the right blower for your plant December 19, 2018
Blowers are an often underestimated, but critical piece of equipment in sewage a...
- A share of $500 million worth of water infrastructure projects is available to state and territory governments, whi… https://t.co/YstWjlvx5k 11:26:29 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Nogoa Mackenzie Water Supply Scheme in Central Queensland will soon undergo major change with the… https://t.co/TagbvsrLvX 11:23:41 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Unitywater has requested that customers in Marcoola, Yaroomba, Mount Coolum, Coolum and Peregian Springs limit the… https://t.co/eCqLq84mjU 11:13:44 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to Unitywater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- UGL, a CIMIC Group company, will supply maintenance and turnaround services for its customers in the oil and gas se… https://t.co/bqt1ZoqKrO 11:57:40 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The launch of the Labor Government’s Solar Homes package in August 2018 has seen almost 7000 Victorian homes instal… https://t.co/gJisfTWnjo 11:46:13 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20 - February 21
July 30 - July 31