Corrosion and Prevention 2019 – the largest corrosion conference and exhibition in the southern hemisphere – will showcase the...
With workplace health and safety a major issue on Australian construction sites, Viega’s products enable you to get the job...
Corrosion professionals across Australia are set to gather in Melbourne in July 2019 for an International Symposium focusing on...
Corrosion can have significant economic, structural and performance impacts on critical infrastructure across numerous sectors. Understanding its impact and...
Increased population growth and wastewater volume coupled with aging pipe infrastructure means Australia’s sewage systems are under increasing amounts of stress,...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Solutions to prevent overheating of critical switchgear January 27, 2020
Overheating is one of the single biggest causes of failure in critical low-volta...
The triplex liner system: A sustainable solution January 25, 2020
The team at Environmental Rehabilitation Technologies (ERT) has brought the succ...
Spatial solutions for agile real-time bushfire responses for communities, nations and the whole world January 24, 2020
By Kate Crawford, Paul Reed and Roshni Sharma, Locate20 Organising Committee Com...
Imagine if you can expand your access control to include the padlocks on your remote assets January 24, 2020
EKA CyberLock is an electromechanical master key system providing all the benefi...
Similarities between GPR and EMF in locating utilities January 24, 2020
Most utility locators have a good understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) l...
- Overheating is one of the biggest causes of failure in critical low-voltage switchgear. Abnormal heating can lead t… https://t.co/11q3fH2TNW about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Meet the women in charge at City West Water – four of which have been recognised in the Top 50 Women in Public Sect… https://t.co/3xwSdgfGxY 07:50:00 AM January 26, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- McNeil Technologies’ Triplex Liner System has provided a sustainable solution to Australia’s deteriorating undergro… https://t.co/kmEUZOyyZk 07:50:00 AM January 25, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coliban Water has completed a $5 million Heathcote sewer scheme project, ensuring more of the Heathcote community h… https://t.co/RxNv2Cap0M 12:44:00 PM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- While there are similarities between electromagnetic field (EMF) locators (EMF) and ground penetrating radar (GPR)… https://t.co/wDzZlfjNjK 07:50:00 AM January 24, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2