Bushfire risk is one of the most the significant safety issues for electricity networks. Historically, this risk has been...
How quickly should a GPS receiver achieve a real time kinematic (RTK) solution – with centimetre accuracy?Michelle Goldsmith, , Ask an expert, Features, GNSS, Technical, 0
Question from Peter, Brisbane Questions answered by Evan Bollard, GlobalPOS GNSS expert Evan Bollard says: This is the proverbial ‘how long...
By Anthony Emmerson, Operations Manager – Infrastructure, Taylors The Taylors NBN journey started in July 2010. The NBN project...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Overcoming challenges in the Todd Road Branch Sewer August 14, 2019
Rimic Civil were engaged by Dalton Consulting Engineers, under MAB Corporation t...
Detecting toxins in drinking water supply August 14, 2019
The phenomena of “harmful algae blooms (HAB)”, when cyanobacteria in a river...
Interflow and Unitywater enter the finals for the CCF QLD Earth Awards August 13, 2019
As Australia’s most prestigious awards in civil infrastructure, the Civil Cont...
Effective arsenic removal with DMI-65 August 12, 2019
Arsenic is a naturally occurring element found in the earth’s crust. As water ...
Gain maximum productivity with specialised equipment and attachments August 9, 2019
Pipeline Plant Hire has a large fleet of new or near new excavators, wheel loade...
- After the successful implementation of the Energy Efficiency Improvement Scheme (EEIS), the ACT Government has anno… https://t.co/gw66wnLB6S 04:11:00 PM August 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coles Group has announced a 10-year agreement with power generation company, Metka EGN, to build new solar power pl… https://t.co/dCFDbupQlx 03:39:00 PM August 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australians are being encouraged to replace bottled water with tap water in an effort to cut plastics during Keep A… https://t.co/zRq3Y5IYji 03:00:00 PM August 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work is underway to extend Tamworth’s long-term water supply amid a drought emergency in the area.… https://t.co/Z4HXJahBhb 02:39:00 PM August 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Cedar Grove Wastewater Treatment Plant in Logan, Queensland, has reached a new milestone, with construction now… https://t.co/pXfu9Ueg6T 02:09:00 PM August 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 26 - August 27
August 27 - August 30
September 4 - September 5
September 18 - September 19