Dr Stephen Gumley AO has been appointed as the new Chair of TasWater’s Board of Directors. Dr Gumley is...
SA Water’s world-leading adoption of smart water network technology has been recognised with a bronze prize at the International...
Contracts have been signed for Wannon Water’s $4.2 million wind generation project that will provide all the power for...
The North Pine Water Treatment Plant provides clean, safe drinking water for the northern Brisbane and Moreton Bay regions....
Visibility of asset performance is essential for all industries, in particular the electrical power industry. With so many different...
Zinfra has been awarded the construction contract to build the connection assets on behalf of AusNet Services as part...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Expanding capabilities for HDPE pipe April 26, 2019
High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe has a track record spanning more than 60 y...
Pumping pools into pristine condition April 24, 2019
When the Northern Beaches Council needed a seawater pump to fill and flush its b...
Enhanced stormwater monitoring April 24, 2019
With increased urbanisation, stormwater runoff has become an increasingly import...
Filtec and Practical Filtration Solutions: making water safer together April 24, 2019
Filtec is pleased to announce the acquisition of Practical Filtration Solutions ...
The biggest names in energy storage come together in Sydney April 16, 2019
The Australian and international energy sector will meet in Sydney from 13–14 ...
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe has a track record spanning more than 60 years in Australia and is establishe… https://t.co/17LLMHQBXo about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For South East Queensland’s bulk water authority, @Seqwater, influencing community and industry to use water effici… https://t.co/vvnmGICYfo about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A rupture to a cement-lined mild steel pipe transporting residential waste through Biggera Creek on the Gold Coast… https://t.co/zqHMHEBJmW 04:50:43 PM April 24, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- While modern engineers have marvelled at the efforts of the unskilled workmen who built Sydney and Melbourne’s circ… https://t.co/AHa6RYVNY4 04:32:51 PM April 24, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When the Northern Beaches Council needed a seawater pump to fill and flush its beachside pool at Freshwater, it bou… https://t.co/UoQh1PM0af 04:19:35 PM April 24, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 7 - May 9
May 30 - May 31
June 5 - June 6
June 11 - June 14