New NBN Co CEO, Bill Morrow, has begun his role with a reshuffle of the company’s senior executives. According...
AWT, an Australia and New Zealand based water technology specialist and consulting company, has joined Mott MacDonald Group, a...
Construction company Seymour Whyte has announced plans to acquire Rob Carr Pty Ltd (RCPL), a privately owned civil construction...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Advances in corrosion science and engineering June 21, 2019
Corrosion professionals across Australia are set to gather in Melbourne in July ...
Mitigating the challenges of installing pipeline under railways June 19, 2019
Installing a pipeline under a railway poses a number of challenges to contractor...
Commissioning of the largest HUBER QPRESS installation in Australia June 18, 2019
Following the trend set by numerous other water authorities around Australia, tw...
Ozpipe XIX to boost knowledge of plastic pipes systems June 5, 2019
The Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia (PIPA) has announced that pa...
Changing the image of sewage treatment: Organica food chain reactors June 4, 2019
Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Plants (IFAS) rely on the use of a media ...
- A new 2.12MW ground-mounted solar energy system has been completed on time by AGL at Santos’ Port Bonython hydrocar… https://t.co/oWuNbqDYjN about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Western Australia’s Kununurra Diversion Dam has received a new gantry crane in a $4.1 million State Government fund… https://t.co/hMR9aYgQ6T about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work is now underway on Victoria’s $276 million Berrybank Wind Farm, which will feature 43 turbines and generate en… https://t.co/xgwUh8zY0Z about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new digital metering program will be rolled out on behalf of @ColibanWater for the Victorian town of Rochester in… https://t.co/Iq9Kjl5g5T about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Updated, interactive Network Opportunity Maps have been released as part of a push by network businesses to improve… https://t.co/cLr84ySxoN about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
September 4 - September 5