Townsville City Council has awarded a contract to replace the membrane system at the Cleveland Bay Water Purification Plant...
The $43.7 million Wah Wah Stock and Domestic Pipeline Project (WWSD) has reached a milestone, with Murrumbidgee Irrigation (MI)...
A contract has been awarded for the $196 million upgrade of Western Australia’s largest wastewater treatment plant, which will...
On 1 August, Transport for NSW (TfNSW) officially recognised Zinfra Group as an Authorised Engineering Organisation (AEO). Jim Modrouvanos,...
Ratch Australia Corporation, the developer of the Mount Emerald Wind Farm near Mareeba in far North Queensland, has chosen its contractor...
Engineering company RCR Tomlinson has awarded a water technology company the supply contract for a wastewater treatment plant clarifier...
Sydney Water has awarded a global water and waste management company a contract extension for operations at its Sydney’s...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Boosting quality and productivity through digitisation January 18, 2019
Digitisation has an important flow-on effect for projects, impacting everything ...
Effective planning key to successful sewer renewal January 16, 2019
Sewer main renewal can be unglamorous at the best of times, but can prove even t...
Reading between the lines of large-scale data January 16, 2019
Detecting leaks, infrastructure planning and accurate billing are the obvious be...
What happens when Clint Eastwood takes a smartphone to a worksite? January 16, 2019
Matt Turner – Managing Director of Plant Assessor For most people, smartphones...
Selecting the right blower for your plant December 19, 2018
Blowers are an often underestimated, but critical piece of equipment in sewage a...
- A share of $500 million worth of water infrastructure projects is available to state and territory governments, whi… https://t.co/YstWjlvx5k 11:26:29 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Nogoa Mackenzie Water Supply Scheme in Central Queensland will soon undergo major change with the… https://t.co/TagbvsrLvX 11:23:41 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Unitywater has requested that customers in Marcoola, Yaroomba, Mount Coolum, Coolum and Peregian Springs limit the… https://t.co/eCqLq84mjU 11:13:44 AM January 22, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to Unitywater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- UGL, a CIMIC Group company, will supply maintenance and turnaround services for its customers in the oil and gas se… https://t.co/bqt1ZoqKrO 11:57:40 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The launch of the Labor Government’s Solar Homes package in August 2018 has seen almost 7000 Victorian homes instal… https://t.co/gJisfTWnjo 11:46:13 AM January 21, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20 - February 21
July 30 - July 31