Engineering group Monadelphous has been awarded three contracts with the Australia Pacific LNG Project for the construction of upstream...
The Australian Department of Industry has awarded a contract for water treatment inspection and maintenance to water treatment specialists,...
South East Water has announced the contractors for its Pipes and Structures Program. Comdain Infrastructure, along with join venture...
Queensland Urban Utilities is continuing its program to improve the efficiency of the water supply network by implementing advanced...
Sydney Water has awarded a contract worth $9.3 million to rehabilitate the Narrabeen Submain to Water Infrastructure Group The...
Murphy Pipe and Civil, the Brisbane-based pipeline construction company, had been awarded a multi-million dollar contract with Government-owned Corporation...
The first tender of the significant $51.6 million water services capital budget has been awarded to Roebuck Civil Pty...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Advances in corrosion science and engineering June 21, 2019
Corrosion professionals across Australia are set to gather in Melbourne in July ...
Mitigating the challenges of installing pipeline under railways June 19, 2019
Installing a pipeline under a railway poses a number of challenges to contractor...
Commissioning of the largest HUBER QPRESS installation in Australia June 18, 2019
Following the trend set by numerous other water authorities around Australia, tw...
Ozpipe XIX to boost knowledge of plastic pipes systems June 5, 2019
The Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia (PIPA) has announced that pa...
Changing the image of sewage treatment: Organica food chain reactors June 4, 2019
Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Plants (IFAS) rely on the use of a media ...
- With electric vehicle ownership on the rise, Tropical North Queensland is set to host an Australian-first pilot pro… https://t.co/qKYf93Pxhu about 19 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SAWaterCorp three-year program of sewerage network upgrades in Port Lincoln will progress to its final stages in J… https://t.co/ntzW9Hg7td about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck in reply to SAWaterCorp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adelaide’s Victoria Square is now home to the city’s first smart water fountain which will provide thousands of cit… https://t.co/ZcR413NAj4 about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mackay’s CBD is getting a major power boost with a $28 million government funded substation upgrade that will impro… https://t.co/VT7RrlMmks about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new, innovative nutrient removal plant has been completed at @MelbourneWater Western Treatment Plant — where arou… https://t.co/rzrsav9qjL about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
September 4 - September 5