NSW Minister for Primary Industries, Katrina Hodgkinson, and Member for Wollondilly, Jai Rowell, have commended Sydney Catchment Authority and...
Melbourne Water has been named in BRW’s 50 Most Innovative Companies of 2013, taking out 26th place on the...
The WA Department of Commerce (EnergySafety division) requires scientific services from suitable and qualified organisations for inclusion on a panel...
The South Burnett Regional Council is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified contractors for the upgrade of the Kingaroy...
The Gold Coast City Council, Qld wishes to appoint a suitably experienced and resourced contractor to design and replace three...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Asset-intensive sectors primed for change May 16, 2019
Why asset-intensive sectors have been slow to upgrade enterprise capability and ...
Pit innovation for water and energy solutions May 8, 2019
Working in water and energy requires structurally robust and easy to install pit...
The ICurve May 8, 2019
Research conducted by YouGov, a global market research and data company, has exp...
Ask an expert: microtunnelling May 8, 2019
How can contractors mitigate risk on trenchless pipeline projects? Time and cost...
Connecting the dots on customer experience May 7, 2019
By Sam Underdown, South Australia State Manager, Squiz Any utility that is not f...
- @Tas_Water has closed down its Margate Sewage Treatment Plant following the construction of a new sewage pump stati… https://t.co/xqRn2dlc9l 05:45:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to Tas_Water ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An industry-leading approach to portfolio planning and capital delivery, focused on innovation and collaboration, i… https://t.co/KRqy47LqAH 05:15:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A report released by @EnergyNetworkAu has confirmed that injection of hydrogen into the gas distribution network ca… https://t.co/JdNjkXlTOr 04:45:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ten trial participants, recruited through a competition held in the town of Carnarvon in WA last year, have receive… https://t.co/b9OAYUq4Ra 04:15:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Work is underway by SA Water to replace around 440m of water main in Victor Harbor over May https://t.co/4E0uQjaBH4 https://t.co/mB3sfol9kd 03:32:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 23 - May 24
May 30 - May 31
June 5 - June 6
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14