The WA state government has announced a number of updates regarding its infill sewerage program, which involves the installation...
WA Water Minister Terry Redman has announced that work has begun on the Septic Tank Effluent Disposal (STED) system...
In a submission to the Victorian Government’s draft, Melbourne’s Water Future, Melbourne Water has welcomed the strategy and its...
Sydney Water is investing around $293,500 on wastewater infrastructure in Baulkham Hills, North Rocks, Old Toongabbie and Winston Hills....
A revised version of the standard AS/NZS 5033 Installation and safety requirements for photovoltaic (PV) arrays has been released...
Standards Australia has published a ground-breaking standard for Smart Grids. The AS 5711 Smart Grids Vocabulary establishes common terminology...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Increase safety and reduce cost with push-in CAGE CLAMP February 15, 2019
Electrical failures – short-circuit and wire-disconnection – are mostly caus...
Vermeer appointed Australian distributor of Hi-Vac products February 15, 2019
Vermeer Equipment Holdings has been appointed sole Australian distributor of Hi-...
Safety and productivity drive vacuum excavation solutions February 11, 2019
As the civil and construction sector takes on more complex and technically chall...
The autonomous pipe and cable locator: are we there yet? February 8, 2019
by Anthony Johnstone, Director Training, Access Detection With the advent of aut...
Where’s the fire? Industrial uses for fire hydrant meters February 6, 2019
There are many options for ensuring accurate billing of water used at establishe...
- @ErgonEnergy crews have successfully restored power to all electrically safe properties in QLD's Townsville region… https://t.co/y1jCWBErY1 03:10:13 PM February 18, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to ErgonEnergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A 100-year-old sewer main is being renewed beneath one of Bendigo’s major intersections, with minimal impact expect… https://t.co/qgaWh4gDcA 12:18:07 PM February 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- According to @theage, an investigation is underway after an @EvoenergyACT drone worth an estimated $500,000 was sho… https://t.co/Eq7Zl6Gt6j 12:13:47 PM February 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- According to the Clean Energy Council’s policy directives for the upcoming Federal Election, over half of the count… https://t.co/KkC82I4gq0 11:58:25 AM February 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new wind turbine manufacturing facility is set to open in Geelong. https://t.co/QEbvIfeqU1 https://t.co/AsXZlnukPk 11:46:41 AM February 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20 - February 21
July 30 - July 31