Minister for Industry, Ian Macfarlane, has announced during his address to the NSW Energy Security Summit that he will...
The WA state government has announced a number of updates regarding its infill sewerage program, which involves the installation...
WA Water Minister Terry Redman has announced that work has begun on the Septic Tank Effluent Disposal (STED) system...
In a submission to the Victorian Government’s draft, Melbourne’s Water Future, Melbourne Water has welcomed the strategy and its...
Sydney Water is investing around $293,500 on wastewater infrastructure in Baulkham Hills, North Rocks, Old Toongabbie and Winston Hills....
A revised version of the standard AS/NZS 5033 Installation and safety requirements for photovoltaic (PV) arrays has been released...
Standards Australia has published a ground-breaking standard for Smart Grids. The AS 5711 Smart Grids Vocabulary establishes common terminology...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Ozpipe XIX to boost knowledge of plastic pipes systems June 5, 2019
The Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia (PIPA) has announced that pa...
Changing the image of sewage treatment: Organica food chain reactors June 4, 2019
Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Plants (IFAS) rely on the use of a media ...
Kwik-ZIP spacers make for a trouble free process May 28, 2019
Adept Civil Group, which specialises in the supply and installation of water and...
NOSHOK announces new transmitters for the food and beverage industry May 28, 2019
NOSHOK has announced the availability of its new 20, 25 and 30 Series Intelligen...
Efficient spoil management on microtunnelling sites May 28, 2019
Spoil management is an important consideration on any trenchless pipeline instal...
- @UNSW Sydney will switch to 100 per cent #renewable electricity, expand on-site solar energy generation and improve… https://t.co/WYKcwLfDL9 05:20:00 PM June 14, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to UNSW ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new program from @PowercorAust has saved more than 1000 Surf Coast and Bellarine Peninsula residents a combined t… https://t.co/gkQxo2030W 04:45:00 PM June 14, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @aglenergy has released details about a new residential battery program that will allow customers to reap rewards f… https://t.co/lVOgzW9pzS 04:16:00 PM June 14, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to aglenergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Unitywater has developed pioneering data integration technology to transform its network centre control room into… https://t.co/eOTmiLyRph 03:45:00 PM June 14, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to Unitywater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tasmanian Irrigation Chairman, Samantha Hogg, has announced the appointment of a new Chief Executive Officer to Tas… https://t.co/9bh0HYXEwX 03:14:52 PM June 14, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
September 4 - September 5