University of NSW (UNSW) material scientists have developed a new lead-free brass alloy to replace brass plumbing materials which...
Pictured above: University of Western Australia’s Professor of Environmental Engineering Anas Ghadouani holds the innovative sonar boats with SA...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
How’s your fleet doing? December 12, 2018
Mark McLachlan – Team Leader, Plant Assessor If you were asked how’s your fl...
Water Corporation selects PE100 HSCR for groundwater replenishment pipeline November 15, 2018
The new recharge pipeline in Perth is set to help further reduce the city’s re...
Getting the job done with modern, reliable equipment November 13, 2018
Helping to drive the company ethos Underground Network Services is able to provi...
The Aussie invention keeping worksites safe and generating efficiencies for plant operators November 9, 2018
No matter what sector you work in, time is money and this is never so obvious as...
Twice as safe under pressure November 8, 2018
In processing facilities in the chemical, pharmaceutical and energy industries, ...
- @TCC_News has started work on its new 1.8m diameter water pipeline, as part of the council’s three-point water secu… https://t.co/3rZhIp27Il 01:57:00 PM December 11, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to TCC_News ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Northern Territory Government (NTG)/ @Telstra Remote Telecommunications Co-Investment Program has connected those… https://t.co/KbfDBKvVAl 01:51:00 PM December 11, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SAWaterCorp has received an international prize for its smart water network technology. https://t.co/96GAH4hJfP https://t.co/g3LdHnSC0N 01:34:00 PM December 11, 2018 from TweetDeck in reply to SAWaterCorp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gas generation has taken a major tumble, according to the latest quarterly report by EnergyQuest.… https://t.co/HtyILVudYN 02:43:00 PM December 10, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The "world's biggest battery" at Hornsdale Power Reserve, SA has so far saved almost $40 million.… https://t.co/nvuEigtDAZ 02:35:00 PM December 10, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20, 2019 - February 21, 2019