Queensland Urban Utilities has issued a tender for the Trunk Gravity Sewer Six Mile Creek Redbank. For contractual enquiries...
Expressions of Interest are invited from organisations for the operation and maintenance of Hunter Water Corporation’s water and wastewater...
Hunter Water is inviting tenders for the rehabilitation of sewer mains by lining. This contract involves the rehabilitation of...
Lithgow City Council has issued a tender for the design (telemetry), supply and installation of: 4-km of pressure and...
Barwon Water has invited tenders to undertake Rehabilitation (Lining) of its reticulation sewer mains. Barwon Water defines Reticulation Sewer...
Sydney Water has awarded a contract worth $9.3 million to rehabilitate the Narrabeen Submain to Water Infrastructure Group The...
Murphy Pipe and Civil, the Brisbane-based pipeline construction company, had been awarded a multi-million dollar contract with Government-owned Corporation...
The first tender of the significant $51.6 million water services capital budget has been awarded to Roebuck Civil Pty...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Spatial solutions for agile real-time bushfire responses for communities, nations and the whole world January 24, 2020
By Kate Crawford, Paul Reed and Roshni Sharma, Locate20 Organising Committee Com...
Imagine if you can expand your access control to include the padlocks on your remote assets January 24, 2020
EKA CyberLock is an electromechanical master key system providing all the benefi...
Similarities between GPR and EMF in locating utilities January 24, 2020
Most utility locators have a good understanding of electromagnetic field (EMF) l...
At the edge of the cliff: Planning for Australia’s aging infrastructure January 21, 2020
With so much of Australia’s water and sewerage infrastructure built before the...
The ‘digital’ utility enterprise – surviving and thriving in today’s environment January 15, 2020
Technology is rapidly transforming many Australian and global industry sectors. ...
- Coliban Water has completed a $5 million Heathcote sewer scheme project, ensuring more of the Heathcote community h… https://t.co/RxNv2Cap0M about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- While there are similarities between electromagnetic field (EMF) locators (EMF) and ground penetrating radar (GPR)… https://t.co/wDzZlfjNjK about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Toowoomba Regional Council (TRC) will introduce smart standpipes from 17 February in Crows Nest, Millmerran, Oakey… https://t.co/XwYtCEziJi 03:22:27 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) has launched a newly redeveloped website to help unlock new value for… https://t.co/RxoTpLCbuh 02:57:39 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Lake Bonney Wind Farm and Battery in south-east SA is in the final stages of testing and close to full commerci… https://t.co/82sR41UAwJ 02:30:00 PM January 23, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
March 16 - March 19
March 19 - March 20
March 24 - March 26
March 31 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 5:00 pm
April 1 - April 2