Aidan O’Sullivan, the Head of Energy and Artificial Intelligence Research at University College London, will be presenting this year’s...
Even before the rollout of smart meters in 2009, Jemena was one of a number of electricity distribution businesses testing...
By Adam Lovell, Executive Director – Water Services Association of Australia In September 2016 the Deloitte Access Economics report Economic...
By Kevin Young, Managing Director, Sydney Water Any water utility which isn’t in the digital utilities space is not...
By Louise Dudley, CEO, Queensland Urban Utilities It’s the key to good public health and essential to the prosperity...
Global advisory firm, Advisian, has released its first white paper in the series, ‘The New Energy Future: the global...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
IPD has acquired Addelec Power Services Pty Ltd September 17, 2019
A specialist provider of low and high voltage electrical services to utilities, ...
Australia-wide recognition for leading infrastructure renewal company September 4, 2019
Industry-leading pipeline repair, restoration and renewal company Interflow has ...
Avoiding time and cost blowouts on pipeline projects September 3, 2019
Time and costs pressures are at the forefront of the minds of project managers, ...
Viega supplies potable water solutions for billion-dollar healthcare precinct September 3, 2019
With workplace health and safety a major issue on Australian construction sites,...
FLIR ONE Pro: a smart thermal sensor solution September 3, 2019
For those seeking a thermal imaging camera solution to identify heat spots, meas...
- The Victorian State Government has announced that it will aim to deliver a gender balance in leadership and senior… https://t.co/WK7SpxUDaM about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Barwon Water’s zero emissions program has been announced as a finalist in the 2019 Victorian Premier’s Sustainabili… https://t.co/6Au2XSgcwM about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gippsland Water has taken another step towards reducing its carbon footprint by 25 per cent by 2025 with the instal… https://t.co/SbomSS7XZG 04:30:00 PM September 16, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Western Australian Government has announced a consortium led by Enwave Australia to develop Australia’s first e… https://t.co/tVLc0qAQ7B 03:58:00 PM September 16, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With a vision of securing Australia’s inland water supply, the Federal Government has announced the launch of the $… https://t.co/7N0suEPJkG 03:37:33 PM September 16, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
September 18 - September 19
September 18 - September 20
October 23 - October 24
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31