DBP has announced the successful completion of negotiations with the majority of its shippers that contract for firm full-haul...
In February 2014, the Queensland Department of Environment and Heritage Protection proposed that pumping stations be removed from the...
Jim Martin, one of the water industry’s most experienced reform experts, took over the helm of the WIOA board...
Australian government agency ARENA has recently been investigating the opportunities to integrate renewable energy into the grid, and the...
The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) is accepting registrations for the 77th Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference...
The Grattan Institute has released a new report supporting reform of electricity network tariffs, titled Fair Pricing for Power....
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Australia-wide recognition for leading infrastructure renewal company September 4, 2019
Industry-leading pipeline repair, restoration and renewal company Interflow has ...
Avoiding time and cost blowouts on pipeline projects September 3, 2019
Time and costs pressures are at the forefront of the minds of project managers, ...
Viega supplies potable water solutions for billion-dollar healthcare precinct September 3, 2019
With workplace health and safety a major issue on Australian construction sites,...
FLIR ONE Pro: a smart thermal sensor solution September 3, 2019
For those seeking a thermal imaging camera solution to identify heat spots, meas...
Modular analyser simplifies multi-parameter monitoring for low-cost automated aquaculture September 2, 2019
Aquaculture operators in search of a better way to automate testing for DO, pH, ...
- Gippsland Water has taken another step towards reducing its carbon footprint by 25 per cent by 2025 with the instal… https://t.co/SbomSS7XZG about 5 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Western Australian Government has announced a consortium led by Enwave Australia to develop Australia’s first e… https://t.co/tVLc0qAQ7B about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With a vision of securing Australia’s inland water supply, the Federal Government has announced the launch of the $… https://t.co/7N0suEPJkG about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The winners of the Energy Networks Australia 2019 Annual Awards have been announced, recognising energy network bus… https://t.co/3w2a4rT7lY 04:40:00 PM September 13, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Minister for Climate Change and Sustainability, Shane Rattenbury, has announced that the ACT will conduct a… https://t.co/u0P3AlUVIA 04:09:00 PM September 13, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
September 18 - September 19
September 18 - September 20
October 23 - October 24
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31