APPEA has welcomed comments from Federal Minister for Energy and the Environment, Josh Frydenberg, confirming the importance of a...
The Federal Government is submitting a rule change request to the Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) to introduce maximum...
It’s a new year, and the solar and storage industry is already gearing up for The Smart Energy Conference...
The Queensland Government will implement Australia’s first whole-government drone strategy to address the business opportunities and regulatory challenges for...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Commissioning of the largest HUBER QPRESS installation in Australia June 18, 2019
Following the trend set by numerous other water authorities around Australia, tw...
Ozpipe XIX to boost knowledge of plastic pipes systems June 5, 2019
The Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia (PIPA) has announced that pa...
Changing the image of sewage treatment: Organica food chain reactors June 4, 2019
Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Plants (IFAS) rely on the use of a media ...
Kwik-ZIP spacers make for a trouble free process May 28, 2019
Adept Civil Group, which specialises in the supply and installation of water and...
NOSHOK announces new transmitters for the food and beverage industry May 28, 2019
NOSHOK has announced the availability of its new 20, 25 and 30 Series Intelligen...
- Six apprentices at @CitiPower and @Powercor, have been recognised for their commitment, skills and outstanding work… https://t.co/20XaXk5Mfa about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australia’s largest integrated #battery and #solar farm has opened in North Western #Victoria, able to store clean… https://t.co/xL437nlQ7G about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Territory Government’s finalised new Code of Practice outlines further strengthening protections for the enviro… https://t.co/HOs36ks1cW 05:10:00 PM June 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JemenaLtd recently completed its largest #solar project to date as it connected solar power to Melbourne’s Roxburg… https://t.co/xgUgMn003I 04:00:00 PM June 17, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to JemenaLtd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South East Queensland’s #water grid will provide security of supply as the North Pine Water Treatment Plant goes of… https://t.co/yfoZcePAg0 03:15:00 PM June 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
September 4 - September 5