Yarra Valley Water’s waste to energy plant, “ReWaste”, has continued to go from strength to strength as Yarra Valley...
In an Australian first, Melbourne Water is set to trial real-time monitoring technology of an industrial stormwater catchment at...
The combined Sewer and Stormwater Pipe Rehabilitation Project awarded to Interflow by Gladstone City council has been delivered with...
With electric vehicle ownership on the rise, Tropical North Queensland is set to host an Australian-first pilot project that...
West Australian Energy Minister, Bill Johnston, has announced that through Horizon Power, more regional Western Australian residents will have...
Advanced Energy Resources (AER) has commenced construction on a wind, solar and battery hybrid plant to power a remote...
Coliban Water has committed to invest more than $15 million for upgrades to the Echuca region’s water and wastewater...
Unitywater has developed pioneering data integration technology to transform its network centre control room into a fully-integrated, remote operations...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Overcoming challenges in the Todd Road Branch Sewer August 14, 2019
Rimic Civil were engaged by Dalton Consulting Engineers, under MAB Corporation t...
Detecting toxins in drinking water supply August 14, 2019
The phenomena of “harmful algae blooms (HAB)”, when cyanobacteria in a river...
Interflow and Unitywater enter the finals for the CCF QLD Earth Awards August 13, 2019
As Australia’s most prestigious awards in civil infrastructure, the Civil Cont...
Effective arsenic removal with DMI-65 August 12, 2019
Arsenic is a naturally occurring element found in the earth’s crust. As water ...
Gain maximum productivity with specialised equipment and attachments August 9, 2019
Pipeline Plant Hire has a large fleet of new or near new excavators, wheel loade...
- New research from @SAWaterCorp in greenhouse gas emissions has been included in the United Nations global climate c… https://t.co/wxa3Ylnmhi 05:45:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An independent assessment of the energy market’s power supply has emphasised the ongoing need for reliable and stab… https://t.co/ux8qjFxSRY 05:30:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ARENA_aus has announced $950,000 in funding for gas company BOC to develop a renewable hydrogen production and ref… https://t.co/3XgzvuT1Lv 05:00:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Works are underway on a critical @powerlinkqld transmission line perched on a steep Far North Queensland mountainsi… https://t.co/a8nSP6ZzNl 04:30:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 700 properties across the Queensland city of Logan are set to receive new, real-time water monitoring devices as pa… https://t.co/UdCWZwyohx 04:10:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 26 - August 27
August 27 - August 30
September 4 - September 5
September 18 - September 19