The average Australian’s experience of utilities, in recent years, has been marred by rising bills, fraught with politics, and...
With the delivery of network services advancing at a rapid pace, do current energy sector regulatory regimes encourage the innovation...
By Elisabeth Brinton, Executive General Manager, New Energy for AGL While distributed generation could be seen as a threat...
Electricity energy metering accuracy is an important step in ensuring the integrity of a billing system. Anomalies in measurements...
by Greg Guthridge, Managing Director Accenture Utilities Asia Pacific For years, ‘digital’ has been heralded as the disruptive solution...
by Greg Guthridge, AsiaPacific Utilities Lead, Accenture In an everchanging world of digital devices and new technologies, there is...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
The complete solution November 20, 2019
The ECD Triton DO82 Optical Dissolved Oxygen Analyser is a complete solution for...
Pre-planning on microtunnelling projects to ensure a successful outcome November 14, 2019
Tight timeframes on microtunnelling installations can increase the difficulty of...
A smart approach to meter data collection for the Endeavour Energy and UGL Limited energy alliance November 13, 2019
Energy utilities and meter-reader service providers are striving to get smarter ...
Valve islands for drinking water and process water treatment November 11, 2019
Water treatment is a challenging process, not just for supplying drinking water ...
Interflow beats the odds for Lismore City Council November 6, 2019
The collapse of Lismore City Council’s 100-year-old sewer line needed more tha...
- A Taree couple who have stepped up to care for koalas injured during the devastating New South Wales bushfires have… https://t.co/nFbxHTLz63 11:46:17 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @MelbourneWater’s co-digestion project has been expanded and made permanent, following a successful two-year trial… https://t.co/oQJNqUT7lw 11:40:30 AM November 19, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to MelbourneWater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EnergyAustralia’s construction of a new fast-start gas generator at its Hallet power station in South Australia is… https://t.co/XxbHtXDXcT 02:47:19 PM November 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association (APPEA) has announced the election of Kevin Gallagh… https://t.co/pUOAkWoSxm 02:44:27 PM November 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ARENA has announced that it will begin work on the development of a roadmap to identify the role that the bioenergy… https://t.co/ODDkU6Mat3 02:42:35 PM November 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
November 21 - November 22
November 24 - November 27
March 16, 2020 - March 19, 2020
March 19, 2020 - March 20, 2020
March 24, 2020 - March 26, 2020