If supplying power for an electric pump is not practical, the alternative is a traditional engine drive “trashy”. When...
Energy costs can be a major drain on the operation budgets of water utilities, but smart digital network management...
Queensland Urban Utilities will begin construction on a new $20 million state-of-the-art sewage treatment plant in Lowood in early 2018....
Non-revenue water within utility networks is a huge source of wastage that adds to operating costs and creates complications....
In Victoria’s Goulburn Valley, two innovative farmers have revolutionised the irrigation and pumping systems on their property, significantly reducing...
Operators of a municipal wastewater pumping station in the rural town of Lomma on Sweden’s south-western coast agreed to...
Works to improve the resilience of flood-prone infrastructure have been officially commissioned in Gayndah, as part of the signature...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Asset-intensive sectors primed for change May 16, 2019
Why asset-intensive sectors have been slow to upgrade enterprise capability and ...
Pit innovation for water and energy solutions May 8, 2019
Working in water and energy requires structurally robust and easy to install pit...
The ICurve May 8, 2019
Research conducted by YouGov, a global market research and data company, has exp...
Ask an expert: microtunnelling May 8, 2019
How can contractors mitigate risk on trenchless pipeline projects? Time and cost...
Connecting the dots on customer experience May 7, 2019
By Sam Underdown, South Australia State Manager, Squiz Any utility that is not f...
- We break down the policies the Liberal party campaigned on and what exactly a Liberal Coalition Government will mea… https://t.co/tjRjyirBSA 01:06:55 PM May 20, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Tas_Water has closed down its Margate Sewage Treatment Plant following the construction of a new sewage pump stati… https://t.co/xqRn2dlc9l 05:45:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to Tas_Water ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An industry-leading approach to portfolio planning and capital delivery, focused on innovation and collaboration, i… https://t.co/KRqy47LqAH 05:15:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A report released by @EnergyNetworkAu has confirmed that injection of hydrogen into the gas distribution network ca… https://t.co/JdNjkXlTOr 04:45:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ten trial participants, recruited through a competition held in the town of Carnarvon in WA last year, have receive… https://t.co/b9OAYUq4Ra 04:15:00 PM May 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 23 - May 24
May 30 - May 31
June 5 - June 6
June 11 - June 14
June 13 - June 14