The Victorian Government will provide half price solar batteries for 10,000 households in the state that already have solar...
With unseasonable weather patterns, and issues around using more water than was being captured or stored, the city of...
SA Water Chief Executive, Roch Cheroux, has 25 years experience in the water industry in design, construction, financing and...
Many of Horizon Power’s projects are at the forefront of developing solutions to complex challenges faced by the global...
The Western Australian Government will establish a taskforce to capitalise on the state’s potential to produce and process lithium...
With the delivery of network services advancing at a rapid pace, do current energy sector regulatory regimes encourage the innovation...
Pacific Hydro’s 80MW Crowlands Wind Farm near Ararat in Victoria has reached financial close. $80 million of non-recourse project...
A water utility in Victoria has installed a new solar-powered sewer system to provide environmentally friendly toilet facilities at...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Commissioning of the largest HUBER QPRESS installation in Australia June 18, 2019
Following the trend set by numerous other water authorities around Australia, tw...
Ozpipe XIX to boost knowledge of plastic pipes systems June 5, 2019
The Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia (PIPA) has announced that pa...
Changing the image of sewage treatment: Organica food chain reactors June 4, 2019
Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Plants (IFAS) rely on the use of a media ...
Kwik-ZIP spacers make for a trouble free process May 28, 2019
Adept Civil Group, which specialises in the supply and installation of water and...
NOSHOK announces new transmitters for the food and beverage industry May 28, 2019
NOSHOK has announced the availability of its new 20, 25 and 30 Series Intelligen...
- Six apprentices at @CitiPower and @Powercor, have been recognised for their commitment, skills and outstanding work… https://t.co/20XaXk5Mfa about 9 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Australia’s largest integrated #battery and #solar farm has opened in North Western #Victoria, able to store clean… https://t.co/xL437nlQ7G about 14 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Territory Government’s finalised new Code of Practice outlines further strengthening protections for the enviro… https://t.co/HOs36ks1cW 05:10:00 PM June 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JemenaLtd recently completed its largest #solar project to date as it connected solar power to Melbourne’s Roxburg… https://t.co/xgUgMn003I 04:00:00 PM June 17, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to JemenaLtd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South East Queensland’s #water grid will provide security of supply as the North Pine Water Treatment Plant goes of… https://t.co/yfoZcePAg0 03:15:00 PM June 17, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
September 4 - September 5