New figures released from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) have highlighted the role that liquefied natural gas (LNG)...
At the end of 2017, the Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC) made a landmark ruling: the price settlement interval...
by Col Muller, Business Continuity and Resilience Manager, SA Water and the Resilience Expert Advisory Group (REAG) Why is organisational...
For over 30 years Greg Houston Plumbing (GHP) has provided design and installation of water services, sanitary plumbing and...
By leveraging its supply chain and logistics capability, Iplex Pipelines delivered the ideal solution for infrastructure security on stage...
The common issues operators face using a turbidimeter include instrument maintenance, bubbles in the sample and exposure to chemicals. To...
Recognising the emerging Australian demand for verified environmental product data, Iplex met the challenge head on and in the...
Electricity energy metering accuracy is an important step in ensuring the integrity of a billing system. Anomalies in measurements...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Industrial accidents: the COO’s most preventable risk September 18, 2019
Industrial accidents should be a thing of the past, yet industrial occupations r...
IPD has acquired Addelec Power Services Pty Ltd September 17, 2019
A specialist provider of low and high voltage electrical services to utilities, ...
Australia-wide recognition for leading infrastructure renewal company September 4, 2019
Industry-leading pipeline repair, restoration and renewal company Interflow has ...
Avoiding time and cost blowouts on pipeline projects September 3, 2019
Time and costs pressures are at the forefront of the minds of project managers, ...
Viega supplies potable water solutions for billion-dollar healthcare precinct September 3, 2019
With workplace health and safety a major issue on Australian construction sites,...
- @aglenergy has launched a new offer for owners of electric vehicles (EV), accelerating its move into the growing el… https://t.co/45F2POgCLq about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to aglenergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Queensland Water Professional of the Year title has been awarded to a Logan City Council Director at the Queens… https://t.co/qwsXJVNTUQ about 17 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @powerlinkqld has completed a $9 million project to replace two 40-year-old transformers at Powerlink’s Garbutt Sub… https://t.co/fvompTFN1h about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to powerlinkqld ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has found that access to affordable, reliable and sustain… https://t.co/m08DmQ8fQA about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New figures released from the Australian Bureau of Statistics have highlighted the role that liquefied natural #gas… https://t.co/TXnHD9dFuX about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
September 18 - September 19
September 18 - September 20
October 23 - October 24
October 23 - October 24
October 28 - October 31