Welcome to the TRACTO-TECHNIK Content Hub brought to you by Utility Magazine.
TRACTO-TECHNIK develop, produce and market machines and accessories for the underground installation and renewal of pipelines.
These trenchless NODIG technologies are used for the construction of supply networks for water, gas and power, telecommunications, district heating, fibre optic cable networking and in pipeline construction as well as in sewage disposal.
With trenchless technologies providing sustainable and economical solutions for maintaining and developing vital and complex urban underground infrastructure, it’s clear that the smart city is trenchless.
View the Trenchless Technology Hub
Yarra Valley Water encountered numerous challenges during the installation of a $40 million project that will shift the suburb of Donvale from the use of aging septic tanks to a modern sewerage system. To tackle the challenging ground conditions and the major impact it would cause to customers, Yarra Valley Water had to rethink its approach and come up with new sewer designs that, where possible, moved the sewer alignment out of customers’ properties and into the nearby road reserve.
- Race to improve New Zealand’s irrigation scheme June 29, 2022
- Smart assets bring Woolworths major water savings June 29, 2022
- Construction software upgrades improve automated EVM June 28, 2022
- Reliable solutions for air and ventilation systems June 22, 2022
- Intuitive asset monitoring at water treatment plants June 20, 2022
July 19 - July 20