Welcome to the TRACTO-TECHNIK Content Hub brought to you by Utility Magazine.
TRACTO-TECHNIK develop, produce and market machines and accessories for the underground installation and renewal of pipelines.
These trenchless NODIG technologies are used for the construction of supply networks for water, gas and power, telecommunications, district heating, fibre optic cable networking and in pipeline construction as well as in sewage disposal.
With trenchless technologies providing sustainable and economical solutions for maintaining and developing vital and complex urban underground infrastructure, it’s clear that the smart city is trenchless.
View the Trenchless Technology Hub
Yarra Valley Water encountered numerous challenges during the installation of a $40 million project that will shift the suburb of Donvale from the use of aging septic tanks to a modern sewerage system. To tackle the challenging ground conditions and the major impact it would cause to customers, Yarra Valley Water had to rethink its approach and come up with new sewer designs that, where possible, moved the sewer alignment out of customers’ properties and into the nearby road reserve.
- Expert webinar: unlocking value in wastewater October 6, 2021
- What it’s like to be a Programmed Water Academy Graduate October 5, 2021
- Aquadvanced™ solutions power new era in water recycling at Boneo October 4, 2021
- Biofactories: the smart wastewater plants of tomorrow October 2, 2021
- Phosphobrine: the innovative new process yielding agricultural fertiliser from wastewater October 1, 2021
October 18 - October 20
November 24 @ 8:30 am - November 25 @ 11:00 pm
January 31, 2022 - February 2, 2022
March 16, 2022 - March 17, 2022
March 16, 2022 - March 18, 2022