As part of SA Water’s ongoing commitment to support future residential and industry growth in Port Lincoln, a $5...
TasWater is undertaking one of the largest desludging projects in Tasmania’s North West to remove thousands of tonnes of...
Tasmanian Treasurer, Peter Gutwein, has claimed that a lack of local investment in infrastructure has resulted in poor water...
Yarra Valley Water’s North Warrandyte Sewerage Project overcame the challenging installation of an inverted siphon sewer main under Melbourne’s...
Zinfra, Jaydo and WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff (ZJP) have teamed up under a consortium arrangement to deliver contracts for a...
Melbourne Water will soon begin major upgrade works on Williamstown’s 100-year-old sewer, after recent inspections revealed significant deterioration and...
by Eamonn Kelly, General Manager Major Program Delivery, Melbourne Water Melbourne Water is responsible for removing and treating most...
Read the latest issue online
The Oracle Content Hub – a collection of innovative content from the world’s leading provider of enterprise cloud computing April 23, 2018
We’ve partnered with Oracle Utilities to bring you the latest trends, insights...
NHP acquires the Rockwell Automation related business assets March 28, 2018
NHP Electrical Engineering Products (NHP) has announced the acquisition of the R...
IoT communications breakthrough set to unlock Smart City potential March 28, 2018
Taggle Systems, Australia’s leading Internet of Things (IoT) communications pr...
Multipoint Flow Meters with CEMS & CERMS capabilities March 28, 2018
Engineers responsible for reporting stack gas emissions data to federal, state o...
Hands-off sewer maintenance March 15, 2018
The HYDRAPULSE Flusher Gate keeps problem sewers clean with its innovative gate ...
- Representatives from Australia’s major water and energy utilities gathered in Melbourne recently to attend Digital… https://t.co/NgmP9rFgfv about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Australian Government will amend the investment mandate of the Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility. https://t.co/gwo3looFBL 05:00:02 PM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Construction is underway for stage two of the South West Loddon Pipeline Project in north west Victoria. https://t.co/9FojqcA92c 03:45:00 PM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Alinta Energy has launched Western Australia’s largest lithium ion battery at its Newman Power Station in the Pilba… https://t.co/v6eMGKyUy3 12:09:56 PM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new Director of Flinders Port Holdings (FPH) has been appointed, following the announcement that Chris Langford w… https://t.co/EyIlyCoKJu 09:00:00 AM April 24, 2018 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
May 8 - May 11
May 8 - May 10
May 23 - May 24
June 5 - June 7
June 6 - June 7