The combined Sewer and Stormwater Pipe Rehabilitation Project awarded to Interflow by Gladstone City council has been delivered with...
The Federal Court has dismissed a case instituted by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) against Kimberly Clark...
Link-Seal Mechanical Pipe Seal, the non-corrosive system providing long-term leak protection and structural integrity, was successfully installed in the...
As part of SA Water’s ongoing commitment to support future residential and industry growth in Port Lincoln, a $5...
TasWater is undertaking one of the largest desludging projects in Tasmania’s North West to remove thousands of tonnes of...
Tasmanian Treasurer, Peter Gutwein, has claimed that a lack of local investment in infrastructure has resulted in poor water...
Yarra Valley Water’s North Warrandyte Sewerage Project overcame the challenging installation of an inverted siphon sewer main under Melbourne’s...
Zinfra, Jaydo and WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff (ZJP) have teamed up under a consortium arrangement to deliver contracts for a...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Why we need to digitise operations: lessons learned from Deepwater Horizon August 26, 2019
At approximately 9:45am on 20 April 2010 on the British Petroleum-operated Macon...
Viega’s Propress solutions for potable water installations August 26, 2019
Viega’s potable water solutions have been installed in the largest – and mos...
Overcoming challenges in the Todd Road Branch Sewer August 14, 2019
Rimic Civil were engaged by Dalton Consulting Engineers, under MAB Corporation t...
Detecting toxins in drinking water supply August 14, 2019
The phenomena of “harmful algae blooms (HAB)”, when cyanobacteria in a river...
Interflow and Unitywater enter the finals for the CCF QLD Earth Awards August 13, 2019
As Australia’s most prestigious awards in civil infrastructure, the Civil Cont...
- @ARENA_aus has announced $15 million in funding for Evie Networks to roll out the largest electric vehicle (EV) bat… https://t.co/qeR6uhntk7 about 53 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @southeastwater, Villawood Properties and Victorian Minister for Water, Lisa Neville, have joined together for the… https://t.co/kXQmxRhgxz about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck in reply to southeastwater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Western Australian Government has announced that it will bring operations and maintenance of @watercorpwa water… https://t.co/x48qIDaiQJ about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New research from @SAWaterCorp in greenhouse gas emissions has been included in the United Nations global climate c… https://t.co/wxa3Ylnmhi 05:45:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An independent assessment of the energy market’s power supply has emphasised the ongoing need for reliable and stab… https://t.co/ux8qjFxSRY 05:30:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 26 - August 27
August 27 - August 30
September 4 - September 5
September 18 - September 19