Ground conditions are a key factor in the ease and success of trenchless operations, though even the toughest conditions...
Link-Seal Mechanical Pipe Seal, the non-corrosive system providing long-term leak protection and structural integrity, was successfully installed in the...
As part of SA Water’s ongoing commitment to support future residential and industry growth in Port Lincoln, a $5...
TasWater is undertaking one of the largest desludging projects in Tasmania’s North West to remove thousands of tonnes of...
Tasmanian Treasurer, Peter Gutwein, has claimed that a lack of local investment in infrastructure has resulted in poor water...
Yarra Valley Water’s North Warrandyte Sewerage Project overcame the challenging installation of an inverted siphon sewer main under Melbourne’s...
Zinfra, Jaydo and WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff (ZJP) have teamed up under a consortium arrangement to deliver contracts for a...
Melbourne Water will soon begin major upgrade works on Williamstown’s 100-year-old sewer, after recent inspections revealed significant deterioration and...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Increase safety and reduce cost with push-in CAGE CLAMP February 15, 2019
Electrical failures – short-circuit and wire-disconnection – are mostly caus...
Vermeer appointed Australian distributor of Hi-Vac products February 15, 2019
Vermeer Equipment Holdings has been appointed sole Australian distributor of Hi-...
Safety and productivity drive vacuum excavation solutions February 11, 2019
As the civil and construction sector takes on more complex and technically chall...
The autonomous pipe and cable locator: are we there yet? February 8, 2019
by Anthony Johnstone, Director Training, Access Detection With the advent of aut...
Where’s the fire? Industrial uses for fire hydrant meters February 6, 2019
There are many options for ensuring accurate billing of water used at establishe...
- Northern Territory Parliament has passed a bill that provides the resources industry with the clarity it needs to o… https://t.co/4bZES9nHZX about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HunterWater customers are contributing to a reduction in water consumption, with early modelling indicating that c… https://t.co/fVpRH02trX about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to HunterWater ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The government’s decision not to progress the divestment bill through the current parliament has been welcomed by t… https://t.co/ztl6UcS7Df about 20 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Vermeer Equipment Holdings has been appointed sole Australian distributor of Hi-Vac Corporation’s range of high-cap… https://t.co/fZxWjVXMyL about 22 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Doxa is offering a cadetship program to disadvantaged young people, giving them the opportunity to complete univer… https://t.co/mLzk5pXuN2 12:49:27 PM February 13, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to doxa ReplyRetweetFavorite
February 20 - February 21
July 30 - July 31