Melbourne Water will soon begin major upgrade works on Williamstown’s 100-year-old sewer, after recent inspections revealed significant deterioration and...
by Eamonn Kelly, General Manager Major Program Delivery, Melbourne Water Melbourne Water is responsible for removing and treating most...
Toowoomba Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for its annual sewer maintenance hole rehabilitation program. Submissions to tender close...
Logan City Council’s (QLD) Water Business Branch is seeking tenders for the removal of grit and screenings from council’s...
Deep beneath the streets of Brisbane, and in the dead of night, one of Brisbane’s oldest sewer lines is...
New technology has helped Melbourne Water complete a complex sewer rehabilitation in Melbourne. Melbourne Water recently rehabilitated the North...
The Department of Defence (TAS) is seeking tenders for the development of a vehicle storage facility, refurbishment of sewer...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Overcoming challenges in the Todd Road Branch Sewer August 14, 2019
Rimic Civil were engaged by Dalton Consulting Engineers, under MAB Corporation t...
Detecting toxins in drinking water supply August 14, 2019
The phenomena of “harmful algae blooms (HAB)”, when cyanobacteria in a river...
Interflow and Unitywater enter the finals for the CCF QLD Earth Awards August 13, 2019
As Australia’s most prestigious awards in civil infrastructure, the Civil Cont...
Effective arsenic removal with DMI-65 August 12, 2019
Arsenic is a naturally occurring element found in the earth’s crust. As water ...
Gain maximum productivity with specialised equipment and attachments August 9, 2019
Pipeline Plant Hire has a large fleet of new or near new excavators, wheel loade...
- New research from @SAWaterCorp in greenhouse gas emissions has been included in the United Nations global climate c… https://t.co/wxa3Ylnmhi about 23 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An independent assessment of the energy market’s power supply has emphasised the ongoing need for reliable and stab… https://t.co/ux8qjFxSRY 05:30:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ARENA_aus has announced $950,000 in funding for gas company BOC to develop a renewable hydrogen production and ref… https://t.co/3XgzvuT1Lv 05:00:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck in reply to ARENA_aus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Works are underway on a critical @powerlinkqld transmission line perched on a steep Far North Queensland mountainsi… https://t.co/a8nSP6ZzNl 04:30:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 700 properties across the Queensland city of Logan are set to receive new, real-time water monitoring devices as pa… https://t.co/UdCWZwyohx 04:10:00 PM August 23, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
August 26 - August 27
August 27 - August 30
September 4 - September 5
September 18 - September 19