Queensland Urban Utilities has begun the next stage of upgrades to one of Brisbane’s main sewers. The historic 100-year-old...
The Gold Coast City Council (QLD) is seeking tenders for the following works at the Merrimac West Sewage Catchment:...
Following the $130million upgrade announcement by Queensland Urban Utilities, Interflow has commenced relining and rehabilitation work on Brisbane’s S1...
Gold Coast City Council (QLD) is seeking a suitably experienced and resourced contractor to replace ageing blowers at Merrimac...
Snowy River Shire (NSW) is seeking tenders for water and sewer mains replacement and rehabilitation. The scope of works...
Wingecarribee Shire Council (NSW) is seeking tenders for sewer manhole rehabilitation works. The scope of works includes replacing/rebuilding (inclusive...
An $18 million upgrade of a key pump station in SA Water’s wastewater network has been successfully completed. The...
Gympie Regional Council (QLD) is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and experienced contractors for the rehabilitation of the sewerage...
Read the latest issue online
Sponsored Video – Security Seal Tracking
Mitigating the challenges of installing pipeline under railways June 19, 2019
Installing a pipeline under a railway poses a number of challenges to contractor...
Commissioning of the largest HUBER QPRESS installation in Australia June 18, 2019
Following the trend set by numerous other water authorities around Australia, tw...
Ozpipe XIX to boost knowledge of plastic pipes systems June 5, 2019
The Plastics Industry Pipe Association of Australia (PIPA) has announced that pa...
Changing the image of sewage treatment: Organica food chain reactors June 4, 2019
Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Plants (IFAS) rely on the use of a media ...
Kwik-ZIP spacers make for a trouble free process May 28, 2019
Adept Civil Group, which specialises in the supply and installation of water and...
- Energy retailers in South East Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia will soon have to comply with a new… https://t.co/x54zrwv7eA about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @PowerWaterCorp will reduce its groundwater extraction from the McMinns and Howard East borefields this dry season… https://t.co/6axMOn642j about 7 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to PowerWaterCorp ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JemenaLtd has reached a deal with @SenexEnergy for the acquisition of the Roma North gas processing facility and p… https://t.co/kSoHxnSL5A about 8 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to JemenaLtd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @aglenergy has announced the appointment of a new Chief Customer Officer, effective 1 July 2019… https://t.co/ByZZoOlRra about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to aglenergy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Six apprentices at @CitiPower and @Powercor, have been recognised for their commitment, skills and outstanding work… https://t.co/20XaXk5Mfa 01:10:00 PM June 18, 2019 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
July 24 - July 25
July 30 - July 31
August 14 - August 15
August 20 - August 21
September 4 - September 5